JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The best place I have found is the classified ads in the various black powder forums. Bought about 16 and sold seven through these forums. Haven't had a bit of problem and most were even better than described. Saved about over 40% over new prices. I just waited for the right deals.

Muzzleloaders & more in Corbett.
It may be muzzleloading& more

Second on Muzzleloading and More. Worth the drive. That was the most memorable gun store experience I've ever had. We ventured out there to buy a bit of real black powder. Got a little lost (as usual) so we stopped at the local fire station for directions. If anyone would know where the black powder was, they should. Not only did they give us directions, but they fed us chili dogs for lunch. Back on the road, we came upon a quaint travel trailer and adjacent barn that is Muzzleloading and More world headquarters. In a very small space he had an extensive selection (collection?) of new and antique muzzleloaders and accessories. He was a real helpful enthusiast that shared his knowledge and love for all things black powder. He also explained the post 9/11 complexities of being a black powder merchant including ridiculous storage requirements and a steady regimen of ATF rectal exams. I felt sick when we left, knowing when that old man dies our region will no longer have easy(?) access to black powder.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top