JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi, Bunny, how well made is "Rainier Arms" products? If could PM me(have'nt figure out how to do that).
Thanks, Wabbit

i don't think Rainier Arms is the manufacturer, but for what it's worth, Rainier Arms manufactured stuff is held in positive regard. it's not the top of the line, but it's better than your typical commercial grade.

A lower is a lower is a lower from what I understand. Don't know why these lowers would be any different than the $60 lowers from SAA.

A lower is a lower is a lower from what I understand. Don't know why these lowers would be any different than the $60 lowers from SAA.

if you mean functionally-wise, then you're correct.. but since SAA lowers are gay, and zombie lowers are hip right now- there's a difference.

fit and finish is something to keep in mind when buying a lower and there are sloppy fitting recievers out there. i'd pay a little extra for quality. so i dont quite agree on the "a lower's a lower" opinion.

but SAA lowers are very nice and are a great value at their price

if you mean functionally-wise, then you're correct.. but since SAA lowers are gay, and zombie lowers are hip right now- there's a difference.
What about their "Grim Reaper" lowers? It's only $5 more to have a cool emblem on an SAA lower than their standard (way cheaper than these bio-hazard emblemed or Spikes' zombie emblemed lowers).

What about their "Grim Reaper" lowers? It's only $5 more to have a cool emblem on an SAA lower than their standard (way cheaper than these bio-hazard emblemed or Spikes' zombie emblemed lowers).

If you could get a hot pink lower of the same quality and half the price of an SAA lower, would you buy it and use it?

is it cool zombie, or gay tacky zombie?

---

hot pink lower.... definitely. hot pink is the new black, right now.. haven't you been in a Dick's recently?

I, for one, was just joking around. I hadn't seen these before, and I sort of like them; just not enough to pay that much more than the SAA Grim Reaper.

On a side note, a pink AR-15 might be a great idea. Imagine the tactical advantage you'd have if all of your enemies were busy laughing at you!

Bunny,
Just a risk you take for sharing your findings at NWFA Froums. :) Sometimes I just watch :s0093:
Thanks for sharing.

Those SSA lowers really got my attention! great price!! Think I am gonna get a 2-pak.

I, for one, was just joking around. I hadn't seen these before, and I sort of like them; just not enough to pay that much more than the SAA Grim Reaper.

On a side note, a pink AR-15 might be a great idea. Imagine the tactical advantage you'd have if all of your enemies were busy laughing at you!

Haha, so true on the pink. Even I'd have a wtf moment if I saw that. :s0114: And they say pink isn't tactical :p

Bunny,
Just a risk you take for sharing your findings at NWFA Froums. :) Sometimes I just watch :s0093:
Thanks for sharing.

YW :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews