JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are several shotgun shells on sale as well as the 17hmr, But this is the one that got me.....

Remington UMC 9mm on sale 50 cnt. $9.97. This is a good price, but they also are doing their $2.00 off all handgun ammo of calibers they list of which the 9mm is one bringing the price down to $7.97 a box of 50. The limit is 6 boxes and limited to "stock on hand" so I'm sure it will go quick. I'm off to get a sixer of 9mm.... Later Marty!:s0155:

Last Edited:
I just got back from 2 different BI-Marts after viewing this thread. NEITHER of them had the 9mm UMC for $10. The cheapest was $13.97, then you could take the $2 off. They looked at me like a fool saying that I heard these were on sale for $9.97.

I just got back from 2 different BI-Marts after viewing this thread. NEITHER of them had the 9mm UMC for $10. The cheapest was $13.97, then you could take the $2 off. They looked at me like a fool saying that I heard these were on sale for $9.97.

I Just got my 6 boxes for 7.97. There were three of us in line all holding 6 boxes. We showed them the add.. they called over the manager and she very pleasantly said.. well okay, lets give them the price. You are correct, the final price is meant to be $9.97 The add is very misleading, but with the 9mm listed under the additional 2 dollars off, she went for it.

I have seen this kind of sale before and they have always honered the price. You can usually pick up the coupon book right by the entry door so you can educate them if need be. I love BI-Mart and have no desire to screw them. I started this thread because I saw a good deal that can keep shooting affordable for regular folks.

I have seen this kind of sale before and they have always honered the price. You can usually pick up the coupon book right by the entry door so you can educate them if need be. I love BI-Mart and have no desire to screw them. I started this thread because I saw a good deal that can keep shooting affordable for regular folks.

No one wants to screw them. The math you posted in the initial post is not how they ment it to be. The 9 dollar price is after the 2 dollar discount. We were lucky enough to have an understanding manager that agreed and did a price exception. No ill intent.

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

The math doesn't seem to work for me.... The add says it is on sale for $9.97, in little print it says the reg. price is $13.97, the $2.00 off deal says off reg. price so that would make it $11.97, I'm so confused... but I got mine! Good luck and I apolagize for any inconvinence.. Marty

Which bimart? So the coupon book says 9.97?

The coupon book does say $9.97. The coupon also says the $2 is good for the regular priced ammo. It isn't meant to apply to the sale ammo. I was excited to get 50 9mm for $7.97, but unless you are successful in talking the manager into giving you for that price, the best actual price is the $9.97 sale price

I Just got my 6 boxes for 7.97. There were three of us in line all holding 6 boxes. We showed them the add.. they called over the manager and she very pleasantly said.. well okay, lets give them the price. You are correct, the final price is meant to be $9.97 The add is very misleading, but with the 9mm listed under the additional 2 dollars off, she went for it.

That was me in line with you. Glad they honored it and we got the six for $7.97 per box.

I went to the one on Woodstock, I showed them that nowhere did it say for $2.00 off regular prices. It said $2.00 off ALL ammo. Manager wasn't having it, apologized and walked away. I sorta wanted to slap him, but whatever I told them they could keep their boxes for that price & just bought my primers.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top