JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Summertime pants pocket or light jacket pocket, Sig P290 9mm Luger with tritium sights (very small 9mm). Winter jacket pocket (5.11 Tactical jacket outer breast pocket) can easily accommodate Springfield Enhanced Micro Pistol in 9mm or Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II in .45 ACP with room to spare and doesn't even give a hint of a print.

Sweet gun but the AirLites are too light for me. Makes my hand hurt just looking at it. :) My 642 AirWeight & .38Spl +P ammo is bad enough at 15 ounces.

Same here.. my gal's BUG is a M649 stainless .38 and even that gun HURTS. I make sure she only uses it for jogging and a BUG because it's not suitable as a primary due to the caliber and even more importantly the difficulty of getting good hits at any distance. It has a hard polymer CT lasergrip that won't snag on the draw

Same here.. my gal's BUG is a M649 stainless .38 and even that gun HURTS. I make sure she only uses it for jogging and a BUG because it's not suitable as a primary due to the caliber and even more importantly the difficulty of getting good hits at any distance. It has a hard polymer CT lasergrip that won't snag on the draw

I had one of those for a couple weeks and it was fairly easy to hit stuff with.Seemed pretty accurate to me.The recoil wasn't as bad as I thought.
I got it at a great price and made a 100 bucks at the next show.

I had one of those for a couple weeks and it was fairly easy to hit stuff with.Seemed pretty accurate to me.The recoil wasn't as bad as I thought.
I got it at a great price and made a 100 bucks at the next show.

Sight radius is short, sights marginal, recoil nasty. I guess if I practiced enough, but I am demotivated to do so. It's a close range belly gun for her so it fills it's place

Her M65 .357 magnums are a lot easier to shoot and hurt the hand less

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads