JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why not?

Obviously, firing an actual firearm is better practice, but I'm pretty poor. Plus I would imagine training inside your home, the place you are defending, would have its advantages.

If you've your heart set on a "glock" airsoft for inhome training here is something to think of most airsoft glock pistols are non existant mostly new. And used ones are getting more and more expensive. glock sued a lot of the companies that made them because they didn't pay for thew rights to use them. Echo1 I think has a gun called the timberwolf that's close enough to a glock but not one. If I still played airsoft, and wanted a glock id pay the money for a KWA. I own a KWA M93R heavy weight model, and it is a beast of a gun.

I personally do draw drills in my home with an old beat up crossman/walther p99 airsoft single shot pistol, but nothing beats real gun time. But I understand your thinking my disabled dad and I have a "codeword" for him moving in my place. As well as myself, and I have done room clearing movements with him so he knows my thought process

KWA sounds popular although they look a bit spendy. Here's a review I did on a gas g26 a few years back:
Airsoft for training - THR

Make sure you set up a backstop, they will go into, or through drywall, and will go through both sides of an aluminum can. I just use a cardboard box with a towel in it.

A couple of months ago some friends and I purchased 6 Glock 17 replicas (gas blowback) for training purposes. I don't remember the brand, but they have worked very well (I can get you the info if you would like). You have to fight the urge to have all out brawls with the guns :) and do serious training. In all, it has helped with the draw, weak hand shooting, working in low light situations with a flashlight, room clearing, mag changing, etc. I highly recommend it if you run your activities correctly. Keep in mind that bad habitats are easily picked up as well.

I recently became a dealer for Airsoft Equipment and if you want to go with an Echo 1 timberwolf. I should be able to get them for about $120. I believe the extra mags are about $30.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top