JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I'm the market for the smoothest, most accurate 9mm auto money can buy. Budget up to $2500. I was almost dead set on a Sig 210 or the 210 Legend, was wondering if any forum members have other suggestions? I'm all ears.

STI has some really slick 1911 9mm's but If i had 2500 and needed to spend it on a 9 it would be the p210 legend the new one with a beavertail, american style mag release and target sights makes me drool

So I'm the market for the smoothest, most accurate 9mm auto money can buy. Budget up to $2500. I was almost dead set on a Sig 210 or the 210 Legend, was wondering if any forum members have other suggestions? I'm all ears.

I'd go the P210 route for certain. Slick and beautiful guns!

DJM

OK OK just go buy the thing and post pics.And pics of the targets from 30 yards or so too

Go ahead we'll look at your new girl.

LOL I'll post pics of the Swiss Miss, probably not the targets since I'm a sucktastic handgun shot.

Yeah it's gonna be the P210, they are works of art, unless someone convinces me otherwise.

Smoothest and most accurate will only happen if you do your part, range time and maintenance. that said get a fnp or a sig and shoot the heck out of it.

You can spend all you want... but you'll never get any better than perfect.

glockperfectionlogo.jpg

:-D

Thanks for the suggestions. I should have clarified that I wanted something that is also pretty and is just pure shooting pleasure, which to me means nice lines and a very crisp SA only trigger, so no Glock/Sig. This is not a practical gun, I already have my Glock 17 and HK P30 for that.

I'll probably take a hard look at customized BHP's before making a decision then.

Get the p210. Just picked one up last week. Wasn't looking for anything in particular but after picking it up and fingering it. It had to come home with me. Absolute art. I have a Couple hundred rounds threw it now and it's simply amazing. I have the target version with the adjustable sights too. Makes quick work out of all those 12ga hulls in a line at 10 and 15 yards.

I am still trying to get use to the trigger as it feels like a two stage with the first stage being about 90% of the total weight. Total weight being extremely light. No guage but breaks lighter then my Wilson which is 3.5lbs.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top