JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*** EDIT*** I didn't realize how low these guns were going for when I first posted this... Price drop of $125!!!

Great condition gun with only a couple hundred rounds through. Not even the smallest scratch or ding it. I love this pistol, but rarely shoot it so I would rather have some extra cash to finish building my custom AR-15 right now.

Have the case, two 17 round mags, factory shipped lock, 18 rounds of Federal hydrashocks (full magazine and one for the chamber).

I am now asking $475 OBO...

you can contact me on here, or just call @ 503-428-6737

-AJ

PX4 left.jpg

PX4 right.jpg

Last Edited:
After a message back and forth with another member here, I am lowering the price again for a bit. I will have this ad up for about another week, because after that I will have gotten the money I needed on my own with no need to sell the gun anymore. It's a pretty good deal I think?

- AJ

I originally had the gun listed at $600, based on what I had bought it for. I did not realize that they were going for so cheaply now. Price dropped from $600 to $475.

-AJ

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.