JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These are factory new Beretta 92 barrels that we thread in house.

Threads are 1/2"-28, and they come with a knurled thread protector.
These are complete barrel assemblies that come with locking block and pin.

Other threads are available at additional cost.

We take credit cards.

Beret_92.jpg

Beretta_92.jpg
M9 pistol for demonstration only.

Beretta_92_barrels.jpg

Hwy guys, the Inox factory barrels are really hard to get a hold of. Beretta USA don't make them and they hardly import any spares. I've only been able to get about 6 of them in the last 3 years, and only one was from the factory. Funny thing is, we had the last one listed for ages before it sold.

are there any differences between the 92FS and the 90-two barrels? i have a black 90-two that i've been meaning to get a threaded barrel for. if so, i'll grab one next time i visit P-town.

These are factory new Beretta 92 barrels that we thread in house.

Threads are 1/2"-28, and they come with a knurled thread protector.
These are complete barrel assemblies that come with locking block and pin.

Other threads are available at additional cost.

We take credit cards.

View attachment 203882

View attachment 203883
M9 pistol for demonstration only.

View attachment 203884
Do you currently have those threaded Beretta 92fs barrels in stock? Also, are the chambers finished? (no gunsmithing needed)

Beretta_rules,

These were factory Beretta 92 barrels we threaded in house. Mix of US Military M9, US Commercial and Italian Commercial. Unfortunately, we can no longer get these from Beretta, and we sold our last few late last year. At some point we will have some blems we'll be selling.
Unfortunately, we can't advertise them here as we're not a commercial vendor. This ad was from 7 years ago when the rules were different. It always amazes me, of the ability of the US market to absorb firearm parts. This is the last large batch we did, around 300 barrels. Gone in less than 12 months!

beretta_barrels.jpg

Last Edited:
Beretta_rules,

These were factory Beretta 92 barrels we threaded in house. Mix of US Military M9, US Commercial and Italian Commercial. Unfortunately, we can no longer get these from Beretta, and we sold our last few late last year. At some point we have some blems we'll be selling.
Unfortunately, we can't advertise them here as we're not a commercial vendor. This ad was from 7 years ago when the rules were different. It always amazes me, the ability of the US market to absorb firearm part. This is the last large batches we did, around 300 barrels. Gone in less than 12 months!

View attachment 346792
Can I send in my own Beretta 92FS barrels and how much would cost to put thread on them ?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.