JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is some news:
KESSELRING'S GUN SHOP INC. - TWO DAY AUCTION
9AM - TUES & WED - APRIL 15 & 16
Preview 8-4pm, Monday, April 14
Sedro Woolley, WA

http://murphyauction.com

You will never have an opportunity like this again to pick up on 67 years of worth of new guns, used guns, optics, accessories, parts and tools. This will be a huge sale.

"The laws governing the commerce in lethal weapons exist for a purpose. Anyone wishing to engage in the sales of guns has a legal obligation to know to whom they are selling. ATF found that the Kesselring shop had been selling guns to persons without conducting the legally required background checks.

The ATF had over the years cited the Kesselring gun shop with repeatedly failing to keep proper inventory of thousands of guns that the owners could not account for. Thousands of guns that could have fallen into virtually anybody's hands. Apparently a family member had been selling some of the guns on eBay and pocketing the money for his own use, according to statements in the lawsuit filed by one family member against two siblings. Furthermore, the business had been selling guns that had been used to commit crimes, according to the ATF."

This came off the internet, It haaaasss to be true.

Last Edited:
jluck, are you a Democrat? Well, For starters, you don't sell guns on Ebay. Kinda like being in a room and telling the person next to you a secret. By the time it gets around the room back to you, it is nothing like you started with. If I read your post not knowing what I know, I would think tens of thousands of missing guns were involved (not the 2400 reportedly missing) and that dozens had been used in crimes (not the 1-2 supposedly used).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top