JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got my bolt action 20 gauge shot gun at Western Auto in Shelton at about 8
Dad almost shot a guy with his 22 so I had to buy my own.
He saw hunting as a way to feed the family,not as a sport

My son stared at around 2-3 yo.Was a crack shot at 6 and still is one of the safest people to be around at 27yo

My sister and I got BB guns when she was in kindergarten and I was in first grade. My dad gave me a Winchester 30/30 when I was in second grade and a single shot break action 12 gauge the next year (that thing kicked like a mule).

My kids all started early with .22s. Most of them at 4 or 5. I bought them a little single shot .22, I think it is a Savage. They love that thing. Of course, they all have BB guns as well.

My parents didn't want me nor my older bro playing with guns. When I was 8 I found a bb gun in my bros room and couldn't stop thinking of it. I would always sneak out the bb gun and go play with it. When I turned 14 that's when I played with real guns. ak's, shotty's, glocks. Turns out my friends cousin is a huge firearm nut.

My son is 10 and started shooting 5 months ago learning with a .22. 4 months later, now he can't stop shooting my 1911. He totally abandoned his .22 rifle and 9mm.

I think I was about 10 years old, and had been going along with dad and uncles for a few years prior, but I remember they finally brought a rifle small enough for me. an old worn winchester 30-30. I was thrilled.

At 4 or 5 I started on the Stevens .22 with Dad. Started on cans and bunnies. Started shooting the .32 Winchester Special at late age 6 and shot my first deer at age 7 with it. A doe with an audience... still can't believe I hit it... nervous as ****. Didn't get my first BB gun until probably 7 or 8 actually... shotguns came at probably 11 after years of deer hunting with that .32 special. No handguns allowed in our house because A) they were too easy to point in the wrong direction and B) their only primary purpose was killing people. No assault rifles or semi automatics either. Now days I have them all. Good times growing up, guns have always been part of my life that I can remember.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top