JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The last couple days I've been on an assualt pistol kick. I got a Draco today. I want to get a GSG pistol too. I was at The Gun Broker and they had this thing like a tec9. I really wanted it too. Even if they arnt very practical, they are awesome! I'm not interested in a AR pistol... What others can you guys recommend I take a look at? Got any pictures? I just wish I could slip a forward grip of a AR on those rails this Draco has...SOOOOO Tempting...

Mmmm....

Unless it's fully automatic there is no such thing as an "assault weapon" be it longgun or pistol!!
We (gun owners) need to break out of the media hype and quit calling weapons "assault weapons" just because they LOOK like military weapons!!

The last couple days I've been on an assualt pistol kick. I got a Draco today. I want to get a GSG pistol too. I was at The Gun Broker and they had this thing like a tec9. I really wanted it too. Even if they arnt very practical, they are awesome! I'm not interested in a AR pistol... What others can you guys recommend I take a look at? Got any pictures? I just wish I could slip a forward grip of a AR on those rails this Draco has...SOOOOO Tempting...
Put a stock on that DRACO and make it not an "assualt pistol"

...rather an SBR :s0155:

Sorry for being "incorrect" on what I called them or whatever... ANYWAY... I don't want to deal with any NFA stuff or ide have a few SPRs and AOWs! There are those other cheap imorted 9mms that look like a Mac10 I think, they are like 300 bucks, ide like to get one of those too.

You can also pickup a mac10/11 and pickup a calico upper for it increasing the capacity to 50-100rds. They are being made locally, but a lot of people are upset because of the delays. Needless to say, they exist.

IMG_0821Small.jpg

IMG_0818Medium.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top