JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
What I may take in partial trade:

One or even two Honda eu2000i generators - plus for multi-fuel, parallel kits.

Marlin in .30-30, short barrel, must be stainless, preferably octagon (I don't even know if they ever made an octagon stainless barrel).

Flail mower for BCS two wheel tractor.

Ruger Stainless Single Six Hunter Convertible .22LR/.22 WMR

Stainless T/C Contender

Last Edited:
For a short time only - dropped the price $100 - I could use the cash.

This won't last - eventually my cash reserves will build back up, I just don't like being this close to living from paycheck to paycheck.

So take advantage of me now before the price goes back up.

Its a very sad thing indeed but I understand your plight. Back when I had my .50's there where more places you could go shoot them but it still was a production to spend the day plinking.

To any of you out there on the fence though there is nothing that compares to punching paper at 1000+ yards with what amounts to virtual artillery. There is something about the drive down to the target, the look back to the bench and the realization of whats involved in punching holes a 3/4's of a mile away. You get excited about groups that in any other instance would be considered a colossal failure. (I once shot a 5 shot group at 1200 yards that was 24", best I ever did with that rifle )

Once you get a taste of it everything else is kind of silly.

I am several years from being able to move out of the city but once I do a high end .50 is a must have.

I hope you can find her a new home man, Its sad to see such a marvelous bit of machinery cooped up

I would entertain the idea of someone doing some work, with equipment, on my land in trade, whole or partial, for this rifle.

What I have is a couple of acres of moderately thinned forest near my house (out of the larger acreage I own) where I want to remove a number (at least several dozen - probably more - I haven't counted them all) of 2 to 3 foot diameter conifer stumps (recently cut, early this year), probably by a small excavator, and have them placed in a pile to burn. I want the holes left behind filled in.

By "small" I don't mean something less than 5 ton (i.e., "mini"), I mean something more like 10 to 15 ton, but that isn't going to leave 3 foot deep ruts in the relatively soft forest ground like the loggers did. Something large enough to handle a 3 foot wide conifer stump (I already saw that a Cat 304 CR couldn't really handle a 1.5' stump).

I also have some brush I want to clear, and I have a lot of trash (limbs and parts of trees) laying on the ground, and I have ruts left by the logging equipment I want to smooth out, but I am thinking I will rent a dozer next summer to do that.

I had a small dozer (Dresser TD6) for half a day last weekend and a lot of work got done in just 4 hours.

But I would entertain someone coming and doing that too.

If someone has a forestry mulcher on some kind of tracked equipment, then I would probably have some work for them to do to0 - I have some brambles and scrub maple/hazlenut and other brush I want cleared.

I would need references and examples of work - I am trying to improve the land near the house to make it more desirable for when I sell it when I retire in about 5 years.

I want it to look more like a wooded park and less like a disaster area after being logged.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.