JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ogallerie Auctions in Portland, they seem to always have a few guns in the monthly auctions and sometimes they have quite a few great guns.
You can google em, I think you can bid online, phone bid and go there.

Raygun,no problem. If you subscribe to their email list(its free, no charge) they send out the notice for what is in the Friday auction on Wednesday evening. This is usually how I determine if I want to go that week or not. They said at last weeks auction that they had received a consignment of about 100 guns, and that they would be selling them over the next couple weeks. I have never seen more that 10 at one of their auctions. Also, they have a set time for when they sell the firearms and related items. 8pm. That way, they can sell the firearms and still have time for the paperwork and the back ground check(they do all that right at the auction house). I am not going this week, not really interested in what they are offering but when they do, I usually go.

The January Ogallerie auction has some nice originals; Browning shotguns, Winchester highwall, 1866, and the most beatiful original 1886 I've ever seen.

If only I was a rich man

Make sure you KNOW what the gun you are bidding on is worth and what the total cost to you will be. Or at least KNOW what you are willing to pay.

Most of the stories I hear from the auctions are cheep guns selling for way over what they are worth.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top