JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Carbine buffer tubes

the top 2 are mil-spec diameter . I don't remember the make the middle one has a lip that extends out and captures the buffer detent and the rear of the carrier rest on in might make a good poor mans version of the PWS piston buffer tube.

Both of the milspec tubes are $30 each.
the 3rd one is a commercial stock it is $25

I have another buffer tube Identical to the 3rd one I believe its for a Armalite AR10 as it almost 3/4" deeper than all my other buffer tubes. its in VG condition (TRADED)

The upper 2 are G-shock stocks. One has a broken lever and the other has some damage from someone mounting a shell holder on it and part of the lever was filed both are fully usable but I suggest you inspect before you buy they are great stocks if using a .308 or even a 6.8spc or grendel but they have a built in shock absorber $40 each.

The one below it is sig ar15 carbine stock The buffer tube is not original to it. I mate stocks with snug buffer tube because I hate a loose wobble fit. then one has a nice swoosh when you open it stock with buffer tube $60

I have 3 colt clone fiberlite stocks these fit mil-spec length Commercial diameter buffer tubes the middle one although hard to tell is factory not painted OD green these are $40 each

This one is a palmetto stock that fits a mil-spec diameter tube. I am trowing the extra as a freebie as i am sick of it being in my parts box the lever on it is screwed up might be good for parts . $15 (SOLD PF)

TRADES WANTED
Left Handed 6.8 SPC Parts
8mm Mauser or .303 Hunting Ammo.

IMG_4391_zpsv5e1r04z.jpg IMG_4392_zpsgmau8yn8.jpg IMG_4394_zpsjf4uxcfq.jpg IMG_4393_zpst2nnuiaq.jpg IMG_4395_zpsylpw40lw.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top