JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a fairly new M&P 15 with magpul furniture. 700 rounds down the pipe, and this one has forward assist and dust cover. It was purchased new only a few months back. In the meantime I have acquired 2 new AR's and just don't shoot this one enough to justify holding on to it. This gun has been absolutely flawless with every kind of ammo I've put through it, not a single malfunction of any kind. Looking to get this out the safe soon to make room for other interests.
$475 to sell
Also interested in trades! Primarily an AK, I'm willing to add $200-400 for the right one

please no hunting rifles or shotguns! Thank you!

IMG_3584.JPG

Last Edited:
I have a fairly new M&P 15 with magpul furniture. 700 rounds down the pipe, and this one has forward assist and dust cover. It was purchased new only a few months back. In the meantime I have acquired 2 new AR's and just don't shoot this one enough to justify holding on to it. This gun has been absolutely flawless with every kind of ammo I've put through it, not a single malfunction of any kind. Looking to get this out the safe soon to make room for other interests.
$425, this is a steal of a deal.
Also interested in trades!
I have the itch for a new gun and can't justify spending too much more cash with all of the guns I don't use regularly in my safe. Really want to get my hands on another 9mm after selling mine and regretting it. Ideally looking for a walther PPQ either m1 or m2 no preference or a Glock 19. I'm willing to add cash to deal under right circumstances
Open to other trades as well, feel free to offer whatever except please no hunting rifles or shotguns! Thank you!

View attachment 335302
I'll take the next ticket in line of neither of those guys buy it. Thanks.

Hey I've been waiting to hear back from the first guy for a while but haven't yet. If anyone can meet me at an FFL in the Bellevue area you can take it

Last Edited:
Not yet. There's been a lot of interest but I was waiting for the guy first in line. I also second guessed selling it at such a low price but now I want a CZ Scorpion so it must go

Not yet. There's been a lot of interest but I was waiting for the guy first in line. I also second guessed selling it at such a low price but now I want a CZ Scorpion so it must go

I thought it was a great deal and was gone so fast there wasn't time for a second look!
You never see a factory built weapon at this price.
From what I understand this same rifle is what many of the Oregon Sheriffs are fitted with. They may have bit of an advantage built into the selector.
Silver Hand

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.