JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So this is the first extremely low budget build.
I got the receiver essentially for 30 bucks. I've already installed a lower part kit that I got for 30 bucks as well. I had a grip lying around that I threw on but that's about it for me

So I'm trying to build a pistol here so people who've tried different braces. What are your likes and dislikes? So far i've used a shock wave. Not really my favorite but it is what it is due to the restriction.

Price wise that's probably the way I'm going to go for. Like I say this extremely budgeted build. I'm just trying to see how cheap I can build something.

And if you have recommendations the places to go maybe online to purchase, please drop a line.

I got the receiver essentially for 30 bucks. I've already installed a lower part kit that I got for 30 bucks as well. I had a grip lying around that I threw on but that's about it for me

So I'm trying to build a pistol here so people who've tried different braces. What are your likes and dislikes? So far i've used a shock wave. Not really my favorite but it is what it is due to the restriction.

Price wise that's probably the way I'm going to go for. Like I say this extremely budgeted build. I'm just trying to see how cheap I can build something.

And if you have recommendations the places to go maybe online to purchase, please drop a line.
I want to build a 300 blackout pistol by the way, any other information you need let me know

Braces are like butt-holes... They're all a little different, some work better than others and some people hate them while others love them. Generally speaking, SBA has a good selection. If you're patient you can find sales or good deals here in the classifieds. I think there is an SBA3 in there now for $70 bucks.

PSA has good sales on parts and complete uppers. BCA is a good budget company and also has good sales. Especially on complete uppers.

I want to build a 300 blackout pistol by the way, any other information you need let me know
If you're gonna run suppressed then an adjustable gas block is nice to have. Otherwise I wouldn't worry about it.

BCA is a good budget company and also has good sales. Especially on complete uppers.
For example...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top