JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AR & AK----i own two guns in the ak format,and three in the sks format----i shoot with two friends that have AR's , and while i'm shooting all the targets we just spent a 1/2 setting up--their still messing with these ar's--they shoot out a 20 rnd. mag , and back to messen with em again---i shoot out 100 rnds , paddle a canoe,dig a trench,and beat the he!! out of a yote.,rince my gun off in the creek , shoot another 100 rnds-----as far as "MOA's they can hit a milk jug at 100 yrds. so can i !! if "SHTF" i'm going with my para sks , and the wife already has "DIBBS" on the mac 90 ! all i know for sure every type of ammo i put in an ak or sk it goes bang + they all use the 7.62x39 , witch is --in my book a little beefier shell !!

my opinion only.......steven

I see this all the time at the range. this one guy would run a bore snake after pretty much every round fired! I understand that ARs may need a bit more attention in care/maintenance but some people go over board with their guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top