Anyone know a cheap FFL dealer in the Olympia Area?

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related Business Discussion & Reviews' started by thegewehrguy, Mar 27, 2011.

1. thegewehrguy

thegewehrguy Member

0   1   0
    I am looking at getting a GP-75 (Ak-47), and the only dealer I have talked to told me $525, and I figured that wasn't too bad, but my Uncle was a former FFL but still gets the distributor advertisements, and the same gun is sold for $300 at DEALER cost, AND it comes with like 4 magazines, isn't that just a huge rip off? The dealer I went to wanted to charge $225 over the $300 cost, thats close to double the price!
  2. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Well-Known Member

12   0   0
  3. olydemon

olydemon Active Member

6   0   0
    Last time I was at Cascade (a week ago), the had a good condition WASR-10 that was a consignment for 475$ if I recall correct. They also had a really nice yugo underfolder, but it was over 700$. It did have the quad rails in the front for mounting tactitool stuff.
  4. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Well-Known Member

60   0   0
    Cascade does $50 transfers.. used them several times

One of my buddies knows of a small FFL who does it cheaper but I have never used him
  5. coctailer

coctailer Moderator Staff Member

186   0   0
    There aren't any AKs for $300 dealer cost that I know of.
    I think the cheapest is just over $400.
  6. thegewehrguy

thegewehrguy Member

0   1   0
    Yeah I mis-remembered the price of that GP-75. In a Bill Hicks (I think thats the name of it) distributor ad, they showed a GP-75 along with other CAI stuff, for $330 and it came with 5 magazines! I know that for an absolute fact.

And btw cascade wants an arm and a leg for transfers...other people around olympia will do it for $25, I don't see the point in using them when I can save $25 bucks. They are nice people though I have to admit.