JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking at getting a GP-75 (Ak-47), and the only dealer I have talked to told me $525, and I figured that wasn't too bad, but my Uncle was a former FFL but still gets the distributor advertisements, and the same gun is sold for $300 at DEALER cost, AND it comes with like 4 magazines, isn't that just a huge rip off? The dealer I went to wanted to charge $225 over the $300 cost, thats close to double the price!

Last time I was at Cascade (a week ago), the had a good condition WASR-10 that was a consignment for 475$ if I recall correct. They also had a really nice yugo underfolder, but it was over 700$. It did have the quad rails in the front for mounting tactitool stuff.

Cascade does $50 transfers.. used them several times

One of my buddies knows of a small FFL who does it cheaper but I have never used him

I am looking at getting a GP-75 (Ak-47), and the only dealer I have talked to told me $525, and I figured that wasn't too bad, but my Uncle was a former FFL but still gets the distributor advertisements, and the same gun is sold for $300 at DEALER cost, AND it comes with like 4 magazines, isn't that just a huge rip off? The dealer I went to wanted to charge $225 over the $300 cost, thats close to double the price!

There aren't any AKs for $300 dealer cost that I know of.
I think the cheapest is just over $400.

Yeah I mis-remembered the price of that GP-75. In a Bill Hicks (I think thats the name of it) distributor ad, they showed a GP-75 along with other CAI stuff, for $330 and it came with 5 magazines! I know that for an absolute fact.

And btw cascade wants an arm and a leg for transfers...other people around olympia will do it for $25, I don't see the point in using them when I can save $25 bucks. They are nice people though I have to admit.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top