JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, I just purchased some firearms related stuff from a fella in Sherwood, I sent him the $ to hold it for me, now I'm having trouble finding the time to get down to Sherwood. (my wife and I are buying our first place and it is consuming all of my free time)

I didn't know if we had any Sherwood members that might be willing to currier my goods to me on their commute. Let me know.

I commute from Sherwood to Lake Oswego. On the off chance that works for you, let me know and I'll be glad to help.

not really but thanks for the offer. I was hoping for either portland metro or hillsboro. I'll let you know if I get desperate. My wife and I share a car right now and we have offset work schedules, making random trips a pain in the.

Last edited by a moderator:
I work in Tualatin/Sherwood, and drive to downtown Portland every Friday and Saturday evening. Let me know if I can help.

Hey, I just purchased some firearms related stuff from a fella in Sherwood, I sent him the $ to hold it for me, now I'm having trouble finding the time to get down to Sherwood. (my wife and I are buying our first place and it is consuming all of my free time)

I didn't know if we had any Sherwood members that might be willing to currier my goods to me on their commute. Let me know.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top