JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Kodiak.jpg

I want one!

Handgunners: The Auto Mag Returns | Gun Digest - The World's Foremost Gun Information Authority

It's cool but definitely not what they're asking for price. It's an extremely expensive gun that will cost alot to shoot and if you want to hunt with it I'd stick with the good ole S&W Model 29!

I thought it was just plain old .44 magnum. And if I find out you do win don't think I won't remember this offer.

You might be correct but I believe they are chambered in .44 AMP (Auto Mag Pistol). Anybody else care to chime in here with a 100% sure on caliber? If it is in .44 magnum than the price becomes less of a factor.:s0155:

You might be correct but I believe they are chambered in .44 AMP (Auto Mag Pistol). Anybody else care to chime in here with a 100% sure on caliber? If it is in .44 magnum than the price becomes less of a factor.:s0155:

I am sure you are correct. It is the 44 auto mag and not 44 remington magnum. It used to be that a small group of custom loader shops produce the ammo for the auto mag. And, the died in the wool guys used to fabricate the 44 auto mag from 308 shell (or something like the 308 cut down). I am sure the new manufactures of the 44 auto mag will have a steady supply of ammo available for this puppy.

Bronson used a Widley in his movies and I think that was a 45 winchester mag that also died a quiet death. Pretty pistol the auto mag and the widley. Both from another era.