JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
so if you use statist as a pejorative, should I assume you are an anarchist? im just confused. do you advocate zero federal goverment?
Anarchy isn't a lack of rules, but rather, a lack of rulers.

It's apparently a misconception you've bought into, and is contributing to your confusion.
Coupled with the fact that most "anarchists" these days are anything but, it's easy to understand why many people can't make the correlation work for them.

anarchy has a bunch of interpretations and can vary from communists to individualists depending on whose opinion you're asking. either way, what does that have to do with the USA, the worlds superpower, in 2013?

serious question, no flames.

so if you use statist as a pejorative, should I assume you are an anarchist? im just confused. do you advocate zero federal goverment?

I use "statist" to describe someone who has the desire for an all powerfull central government aka, "the state" mandating, dictating, legislating, most (if not all) aspects and details of our lives, and coercing compliance with said policies.... all for the sake of perceived "security", sustenance, or some skewed notion of "social justice".

To answer your question:

As for me, I am definately NOT an anarchist. If you take a scale of 1-100, with totalitarianism being a 1 and total anarchy (not the counterfeit scum you see running around breaking/stealing other peoples' property, but what Jamie 6.5 said) being a 100, I would place myself about 70-80 on that scale. There's one simple rule (and only one) that effectively holds a society filled with those of my stripe together and keeps it vital and effective... The Golden Rule; Do unto others as you would have done unto you. Simple, easy to remember, and it works if one has good ethics and some character.

I'm not for a "total" democracy, that's tyranny by mob rule. I'm for a Constitutional Republic where each citizen is sovereign, and our collective interest are represented by democratically elected representatives who work within the framework of our constitution. But alas, endless terms for politicians has garnered for themselves "absolute" power by bribing their respective constituencies with "bacon" to reelect them and thereby are corrupted from the ground up giving access to "special" interest and enriching themselves with the bribes of filthy lucre.

Something has GOT to give, the "reset button" WILL be pushed... and it's going to be interesting to see what rises from the ashes.

Exactly right tacticalinsertion. There is no evidence to validate any of 2506's statements yet he writes "FALSE" at the end of each diatribe like he has actually proven something - LOL. Common sense would suggest that trlsmn's post is accurate when you examine how these families live, vote, and raise their children.

Along these lines, I have met many intelligent liberals but I have NEVER met a wise one so we can not expect them to understand these issues. It does not matter how much common sense or evidence is laid at their feet, they will not (or can not) understand. Anyone who tries to debate a democrat in American today is "spitting in the wind." Think about this; Obama clearly stated that he would try to implement gun control during his presidency yet people voted for him anyway stating; "He won't actually do it." My question is then; "why would you vote for any moron who shows such a serious lack of judgement to begin with?" lastly, if I ran my family household finances exactly the same way this inept person is running this countries finances, you would think me an idiot yet people defend this bozo as he is writing checks we may never be able to cash. I have just about lost hope for this country when it appears that more than 50% of our citizens have no wisdom, discernment or character.

Please re-read my post's first eleven words and reflect on their meaning. As it's the only thing I actually wrote; the rest is a cut and paste from the innernets. The point being, just because it's on some website doesn't make it true. Abe Lincoln was a wise, wise man.

The Geography of Hate - Richard Florida - The Atlantic

This article demonstrates the point I was driving at. Im not saying that everyone who votes Republican is a racist, or even voted against Obama is a racist. But I'd say just about every person who was racist of black people in the country either voted for McCain in 08 or Romney in 2012.

And I'd say ever person who was racist against white people voted for Obama. Is there a point to your post? Because it seems to me it DID occur to ME that both blacks and whites could be racist, but in your mind, by inference to what you said, only whites can be racist in their actions.

And since you brought it up - around the time of the Treyvon Martin / George Zimmerman shooting there were a rash of black on white beatings "in the name of Treyvon", that no one wanted to report - except in local papers and on the blogosphere.

Just because a complicit media covers up racism against whites does not mean it's not real.

I'm for a single standard - regardless of race, gender, and [yet-another-grievence-group].

Are you?

I am still waiting for that magical Executive Order to be signed. So far it seems like if our guns are to be taken, it will be by the Congress, not by Obama. And of course that is IF our guns will be taken at all :)

Perhaps you don't understand the chain of command? Bills are not valid until signed by the president or overwritten by a 2/3rds majority. Did you miss Obamas calls/speeches urging congress to act and to act swiftly to pass ban legislation? Geez is the excuse Obama for everything already at work? If we lose gun rights I blame it on Obama and all of you who voted for the now proven liar!

At this point those still in denial of what Obama is doing is akin to a WWII German Jew stating on the way to the ovens that the Nazi's are not killing Jews and proving it by the fact they personally are still alive for the time being.

Last edited by a moderator:
Proven liar?

So now he's even more like Bush. Neocon's should love him.

BTW, I noticed you used your Mod permissions to take a shot at a member in a closed thread, where he cannot reply. Classy. :s0155:

Proven liar?

So now he's even more like Bush. Neocon's should love him.

BTW, I noticed you used your Mod permissions to take a shot at a member in a closed thread, where he cannot reply. Classy. :s0155:

Bush is no longer a factor, if you can change history please contact me asap as there are many of my own mistakes I would like to change, does one liar make it ok for another liar to lead our nation?

As for the closed thread it was an oversite, I hadn't noticed it was closed until you pointed it out, in fairness I will delete it. As for judgement of my motives, instead telling me what they are why not ask me as I would know better than you what they are. ;-)

LOL, those who still cling to party line snake oil like Liberal and Conservative, mental disorders that never amount to policy outside an election year, these are the Sheep I worry about, cable customers.
Good luck with the politics of pimped politicians and welcome to the NWO we were warned would come if we were to allow it.

F.W.A.S.
III%

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews