JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale, 20 Mosin Nagant M91-30 in a crate. They come with matching bayonets, slings, ammo pouch and tool kit. This Crate is unmolested and not picked through. They are all round receivers. There are 4-Tulas and 16- Ishezsks. These are absolutely perfect. $2925.00
There is a cool factor when you open the crate that's why I've kept these for so long.
I'm having trouble downloading pictures. Please send me a note and I will forward some pictures.
Thanks for looking

!!!!! SOLD !!!!!!

Last Edited:
Dude, seriously.
Show us some pics!

"For Sale ads are about worthless without pictures, so I thought I would put this together to help people out.

1. Pick a photo hosting site lite and upload the photos you want to post.

2. Selct the photo you want to insert in the ad and RIGHT CLICK on "IMG Code", and click on "CUT".

3. Right click -"PASTE" that link into your ad and you are done. Repeat steps 2-3 to post additional photos.

It really is that easy!!"

I can think of no better way to equip your neighborhood militia for the coming Dark Times.

Preserving American Liberty with Russian firepower! :s0160:

Best of luck on your sale. Very cool.

Keith

Let's get this OP's money already... Group Buy? I would be at most interested in three.

-Italian Make - 3
-0V3RC10CK3D - 5
-flyingSM - ?
-M67 - ?

Leaves 12... any other takers... haha

I'd buy the case if you all want them at $175 ea. I don't want to get stuck with a case, though--I just want about 5-10 left over. Someone is going to have to fork out the big money and take the risk of being stuck with the leftovers once they are picked through.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.