JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a "Blue jig" that has only been used once, works great. It comes with the plates, pins and instructions plus a really nice set of blueprints that came with my lower. The jig allows you to finish an 80% lower with a mill or drill press. This is one of the best affordable jigs on the market, and fits most forged and billet lowers.

All I needed to finish my lower was; 3/8", 1/2", and 5/32" drill bits and 3/8" , 1/4" end mills. I used HSS for all the bits and mills, took my time and got excellent results.

I have received a few questions about the wear on the milling plate. I used a drill press and a 3/8" end mill to clear the material out after drilling. When using a drill press the mill has to pass by the jig, and in doing so removes some of the anodizing and a little metal. The jigs milling plate also was a little shy of spec in a couple areas, now it is not.
I did not have an X-Y type of vise just a standard drill press vice that I used as a shooting board for the final smoothing and clean up. A high quality X-Y vise would have made the milling easier and negated the need for the milling plate, other than providing an outline.

If you have access to a mill, the side plates and pins provide a stable base , and also locate the safety, hammer and trigger pin holes perfectly. Drill these holes from both sides before before hogging out the FCG pocket.

Thanks

P1010130.JPG P1010129.JPG

P1010130.JPG

P1010129.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top