JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a assembled 4x8 trailer for sale. Used a few times to move less than a mile down the road, assembled by me and then welded for extra strength. Comes with all the wood siding and the chain. I also installed D rings on the sides for straps. Always garaged, welds where repainted with matched paint. Super solid and durable trailer, just dont have the space to store in it my garage and hate to let it sit in the oregon rain. Asking $500 obo, or will trade for a gun or gun related items. Been looking for a G17, or maybe a G19, but open to any offers.

Located in Keizer, OR

541-908-2835

20150922_175445.jpg

Drop to $350 firm...considering un-assembled they are $300 at HF, and this one has been welded in addition to the hardware and then paint matched....has the wood cover and siding, and d rings, im taking a loss here.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top