JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale or Trade a 45 ACP upper that fits on to your 1911 lower,virtually making your 1911 (2) guns in one.A very neat 45 acp addition addition to your 45 collection,comes with a pro point red dot /stainless barrel/and flash suppressor.This thing is absolutely a gas to shoot and very accurate.very well made in the good old USA (Arizona).$325.00 is the priceThis Item can be shipped No FFL req Ore Wash.any ? please call 360-915-3810 or email works too. This upper is in Tumwater Washington.Thanks Scott/ SOLD ....SOLD....SOLD....SOLD,Please remove thanks for all the information and interest

Last Edited:
It is not considered a short barreled rifle 18 inches on the dot which would make it a carbine.But i do appreciate the inquiry I had to measure it myself to be sure.Thanks Regards Scott

I don't believe that once you make a pistol into a rifle you can't make it into a pistol again. I seem to remember that there was some letter's from the BATF on this topic a while ago.

Just something to be aware of.

If it started out life as a pistol you can make it into a rifle as long as the barrel length is 16" (there is also an over all gun length that must be met I believe- so no sawed off stocks)

and you can turn it back to a pistol.

otherwise these conversions like the one for the ruger .22 pistol would be illegal as you would turn a pistol into a rifle and then no more pistol...whats the point? people would just buy rifles.

Where you have to be careful is turning a rifle into a "pistol" (a shorter barrel) this requires approval from your local sheriff and the ATF plus $200

this is just what i've read. Do your homework if you are concerned :s0155:

Thankyou for straightening this up.These carbine uppers were and are sold in the retail market place today with no lower assembly.Specifically made to fit your 1911 frame.The barrel length is over 16 inches manufactured at 18 inches, 16 inches would constitute a short barrel rifle I believe,And if that were the case you can bet I would not own or try to sell it.This is an every day factory manufactured accessory for your 1911 enjoyment, sold every day in the retail marketplace.Thankyou both for your input I learn more and more everyday from discussions like this one.Regards Scott

I have owned one for over three years and it is a lot of fun. BTW, I use a Llama 1911 for my lower and it works great. (Almost) any 1911 lower will work with these ... including the Commander.

Be careful.. with the telescoping stock it becomes a SBR

This unit being offered has a fixed stock so you're covered unless you are in commiefornia

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top