JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What about reloaded 45acp ??? Each piece of brass has had the primmer pocket cleaned, brass sized, checked with a case gage. Loaded in 185gr. JHP to the same specs. as the defense rounds that sells for a dollar per round. Then goes through a final check of the case gage again. For $185 per 500 rounds in a ammo can. Making it affordable to practice with carry ammo.

If this is the brand that's made in Russia, and priced at $16.99 or so, then I wouldn't recommend it. I bought some 3 days ago, went shooting today, and two bullets got stuck in the barrel of my XD 45. (One at a time, not both stuck at the same time.) This has never happened to me before with any gun or ammo, but twice from rounds from the same box. :confused: Just my $.02

What about reloaded 45acp ??? Each piece of brass has had the primmer pocket cleaned, brass sized, checked with a case gage. Loaded in 185gr. JHP to the same specs. as the defense rounds that sells for a dollar per round. Then goes through a final check of the case gage again. For $185 per 500 rounds in a ammo can. Making it affordable to practice with carry ammo.

From where?

That's what happens with the "cheap ammo" it's dirty burning powder and most of the time steal cases. That's isn't good on a firearm to begin with. I wouldn't want to run it through a $1000 pistol or even a $500 one. Clean powder, good brass and primers with a quality bullet is always best. IMHO ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top