JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
*****PLEASE NOTE: THIS AMMO IS NOT 38ACP. THIS AMMO CAN & SHOULD NOT BE USED IN FIRARMS CHAMBERED IN 38ACP*****
Please see post by jricker3 (below) for pressure differences and potential dangers of using 38 Super in a firearm chambered in 38acp.

250 rds of Armscor Precision 130gr FMJ 38 SUPER, and
50 rds of Magtech +P 130gr 38 SUPER FMJ

For sale or trade as a lot (will not break up)
Sale/trade Price/Value= $75 (reasonable offers considered o_O)

Trade interests = 7.62x39; 45ACP; 22LR(CCI preferred); 9mm; 22WMR, or ???

Located in Beaverton
38s3.jpg 38s1.jpg

38s2.jpg

Last Edited:
Just a quick heads up. .38 ACP and .38 Super are two different rounds. They do share the same case dimensions, but .38 ACP predates .38 Super and is loaded to MUCH LOWER pressures.

.38 ACP maxes out at 26,500 PSI while .38 Super goes to 36,500 PSI.

If someone tries to fire .38 Super from a gun designed for .38 ACP, they will at the very least destroy the gun, and very likely could injure (or worse) themselves and those around them.

Thank you for the heads up, and I apologize to all for incorrectly heading this post!! Now if only I could figure out how to edit the post title to avoid misleading (or potentially harming) anyone!! Jeez! Thank you jricker3!!
*************PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT 38ACP AMMO AND IS NOT SAFE TO USE IN A FIRARM CHAMBERED FOR 38ACP!!! *************
my mistake (lack of knowledge):(

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.