JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
July 12, 2013...I have 7 brand new unopened boxes of 350 Remington magnum 200 gr. core-loct Remington ammo for sale. $78.00 per box. This ammo has been discontinued by Remington.

E-mail. [email protected]
Make sure to put "350 mag" in the subject line ....other wise in the trash it goes. :)

I will try to check this frequently as possible.

Last Edited:
June 6th 2012...I have 7 brand new unopened boxes of 350 Remington magnum 200 gr. core-loct Remington ammo for sale. $70.00 per box. This ammo has been discontinued by Remington.

E-mail. [email protected]
Make sure to put "350 mag" in the subject line ....other wise in the trash it goes. :)

I will try to check this frequently as possible.

please email me at [email protected] I could use some of that ammo thanks

Hey Heck -

I am a Newby here but a longtime member of many other sights trading often and I happened upon Northwest by doing a search for 350 Rem Mags...

I acquired a PERFECT barely shot Remington 673 in .350 Remington Magnum (see Pic Below) and I want to kill a Black Bear with it in North Georgia this coming season.

Reminton%2520673%2520350%2520Magnum.jpg

I find myself with only two boxes of the "GOLD" we know as .350 Remington Magnum Corelockt .200's and I need more.

I have an abundance of some 444 Marlin, .40 S&W and or some .223 that I could trade.

Please let me know if you are interested and we can do some Horse trading.

Eitherway, please send me a message here or text me at 205-937-4924.

I am in the market for a couple or three boxes!!!

Thanks!

Ron

Reminton%2520673%2520350%2520Magnum.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top