JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So to start out I have kept an extensive log book for the gun. I looked earlier today and the gun has 1065 rounds to date. 308's will go 5k+ before throat erosion becomes a problem and need to be re-barreled. It has a Savage single shot target action with the target accu-trigger. Right now the trigger is at 9.8oz. It has a 30" McGowen 1in10 twist stainless match barrel which was reamed with a long throat .308 match reamer (.020" longer throat to run longer match bullets) it's nearly a straight taper barrel 1.250 at action to 1.100 at muzzle. The stock that the gun sits in is a McMillan F-Class stock which has a 3" wide flat fore end which is parallel to the buttstock (perfect if your using a front rest and rear bag) 4-way adjustable butt plate and fully adjustable cheek piece (vertical & left, right adjustment). I almost forgot the action has a 25moa base and 30mm TPS rings. The gun has been completely Cerakoted in a somewhat flashy color scheme. The stock is done in blue & green with white pinstripes scallops like they do on hot rods, barrel and action are done in a tungsten. Let me know what you think. I have almost 4k into the gun. I do also have some fire formed brass and all the load data that I would include as well.

Scope that is on it now is a Sightron 8-32x56mm w. fine cross hair

$2100 for the rifle without scope

$2700 with scope

Possible trade for a Noveske 18" complete gun, STI/SVI 2011 in .40 or 9mm with mags

image.jpg

image (2).jpg

image (3).jpg

image (4).jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.