JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The array of firearms and testing done on it is amazing also.
I don't remember the name of it, but there were tests done for the military about 20 yrs ago on a firearm that would fire so fast that the bullets almost stacked on each other coming out and they tested on a rock about the size of a medicine ball and it turned it to powder in seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=22 LR&sm=12

Back in the day the HS/HD-Military was a fav, as was the Woodsman but the tech was crude back then, really, really crude, sub Maxium crude.
So, no props fer WW2 'pressors'
Today the US suppressor industry (unlike the rest of the world which is 30 years in front of us)'Embraces a brave new world.,less encumbered by Soviet Style Red Tape (Sarc)

Back in the day the HS/HD-Military was a fav, as was the Woodsman but the tech was crude back then, really, really crude, sub Maxium crude.
So, no props fer WW2 'pressors'
Today the US suppressor industry (unlike the rest of the world which is 30 years in front of us)'Embraces a brave new world.,less encumbered by Soviet Style Red Tape (Sarc)

I think back about my granddads Huntsman and Woodsman. A home made can and target shooting in the basement of the house every night.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top