JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bi-mart on Lancaster in Salem has 22lr, 9 sillymeter, 40 45acp and a bunch of remington 223.. Happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McMinnville too. 9mm 250 rd bulkpaks, 50 rd boxes, 40 cal, 45, 223,
22 remington single box and bulk boxes. More ammo than I've seen
on the shelves in a couple of months.

Corvallis on 53rd had some as well tonight. They didn't have any 40 or 45. I called earlier and they had some 40 but by the time I got home from work there was none.

I think I saw 6 of the 525 rem packs down there.

I called Damascus Bi-Mart asking about ammo. Their shipment is to be tomorrow and the lady did not expect much. I inquired about .357, 45ACP, and .38 special. She said none of those were expected. Think I'll go by anyway.

I called Damascus Bi-Mart asking about ammo. Their shipment is to be tomorrow and the lady did not expect much. I inquired about .357, 45ACP, and .38 special. She said none of those were expected. Think I'll go by anyway.

What time does Bi-Mart typically get stuff on the shelves after a shipment? Morning? Evening?

I just want a box of .22 :-(

If they get there shipment on time it's on the shelf by 1130 or 12 here, which sucks cause I dont get off work until 2

One of the advantages of being unemployed! I can show up when needed! I usally get there around 11 on Tuesday and Thursday in Albany. Been pretty lucky the last month: 6 bricks of .22lr and 200 rounds of .357!
Could have bought a crap load of 9mm, .38, .357 yesterday

Well,...went in today and bought 4 boxes of .38 Special and later a brick of .22 HP. They had a few 250 round boxes of .45 Auto. as of 2PM.

Earlier this afternoon, Bi-mart on 4th plain in Vancouver (not the one in Orchards) has .22 thunderbolt, 9mm UMC JHP, a mega pack of 9, a mega pack of .40 a bunch of UMC .223, .38 special.

Apparently, Bi-mart doesn't take the Oregonian.:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads