JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I've considered about every project. I have a few I'm working on currently, if they don't sell in a week I'm keeping them until I get the parts I need to get one done, econoline or one ton ranger lol .
Toyota and Chevys have seem to been my focus lately

Last Edited:
I'd be interested to hear hear more about that rear axle, normally they come with a sterling 10.5 and when I looked up the casting number thats what I found.
They also didn't do the oem locker tell much newer, so was it swapped In or aftermarket?

I'd be interested to hear hear more about that rear axle, normally they come with a sterling 10.5 and when I looked up the casting number thats what I found.
They also didn't do the oem locker tell much newer, so was it swapped In or aftermarket?
I posted what I know ,
I got it from a friend who only wanted the cab,engine and trans. It was a running driving truck before that. Your welcome to come take a loo in person

Was going to ask about the locker as well, if I got a response to the gear ratio. I think that broken plug is an abs sensor, not for an elocker.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top