JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a 1920s German DWM commercial luger in 30 caliber.

Just had a professional in the gun business that happens to be an avid Luger enthusiest that performed a complete tare down and said its in great overall condition and all numbers match, and this is a very sweet piece.

Has some slight grip wear but other than that nothing more than what you'd expect for a 90 year old pistol.

Comes with a German Heiser Denver holster thats stamped 194 and is marked 000/475, that is a very rare holster and is the style used by german police/military for a quick drawing holster, also in great shape, some wear from use obviously.

Comes with one mag with wood bottom, another collectable piece.

If you have any questions or need specific pics of anything in perticular i'd be more than happy to help.

Asking price is $750 or best offer. Trade for Kimber ultra carry, springfield emp, nice compact 1911 or 45-70 lever action w/laminate stock. Oregon residents only with valid ID

ALL SERIOUS OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED

luger-1.jpg
luger2.jpg
luger3.jpg

Last Edited:
actually I believe these fall into the curio and relic status and can be shipped to an 03ffl (c&r license) holder. Way out of my price range but a beauty to be lusted after.I really hate to say this but, try Calguns.net, there are some very serious luger (with money) guys on there. Of course shipping requirements are different there, gotta go to an 01ffl(I think) but, being a C&R pistol no worries about the "list".

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.