JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADED

I have a new unopened Mueller scope. Details as follows:

4-16x50AO
German #4 reticle with illuminated glass dot
11 glass dot reticle brightness settings
1/8" MOA finger adjustmentable target turrets
Matte black finish
3" Sun Shade (shown in photo below)
$240+ value

For more info: <broken link removed>

I bought this for a rifle that I ended up not buying. It's been sitting waiting to be used for long enough. It's a really nice scope. I'm not sure how well Mueller is known, but it seems better quality than most scopes I've seen in its price range.

Here's a picture of the same type of scope mounted on a rifle (not my rifle).

$200 or would trade for equal value of 380acp, 38special, and/or 357magnum rounds, FMJ or JHP.
Very open to trading for an SKS. I'm really looking for a Paratrooper model. If you have one, lets talk!

FTF in the PDX/Salem area only. No Paypal.

Sorry tomcat, never made it to the beach. My girlfriend was in Florence for the Rhody festival, but I couldn't really ask her to handle this for me.

Well, I paid $240, plus another $10 for the sunshade, total $250. The scopes alone go for $250 at Mueller now - not sure why they upped their price.

Anyway, I set the price at $200. I figure that's fair for a scope that has never been used or mounted.

Ok, I'm opening this back up again. I still have no use for the scope. It's still unused in the box. (see details on the first post in this thread)

Would trade for equal value of 380acp, 38special, and/or 357magnum rounds, FMJ or JHP.

Very open to trading for an SKS. I'm really looking for a Paratrooper model. If you have one, lets talk!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top