JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've been offered a package deal that I don't have the money for right now. One PWA ar-15 and 3000 rnds of 5.56 green tip. All I can afford is 1000 rnds of the green tip but I have to buy the whole thing or nothing. So, in an effort to make this work I need to find buying help.

The AR-15 is a mil-spec pwa commando 20" barrel, average condition with two mags: $800 (Price will drop $50 a week until sold) starting on 5-13-09

The 5.56 green tip in on clips in chest pouches with one spoon per pouch: $400 per thousand.

If I can get the ar sold we have a go.

Last Edited:
I have not seen the rifle myself. I talked to the owner on the phone yesterday and from what I can tell I think it looks somethink like this...

I have a buyer and a backup buyer lined up for this rifle and the ammo. As soon as the deal is done I'll close this thread.

I'm trying to get ahold of the buyer I had lined up for this rifle. If he buggs out on me, do I have a next up? It's a PWA, 20", fixed carry handle, fixed stock, sling, birdcage flash hider, two mags. Starting price is $800 and will go down $50 a week (every wed) until it's sold.

Round count: unknown

5.56. $800 this week $750 next week $700 the week after... so on. Comes with two mags.

I can't get a photo on here. Sorry. E-mail for photo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.