JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Listing a Colt 1911 Pre-70 Series Gold Cup National Match .45acp, made in 1962, 97% condition, absolutely beautiful. Comes with 2 original Colt stamped mags. I have never fired this pistol, and the original owner claimed only 400 rounds or less fired through it.

Apparently, Colt came out with the Gold Cup National Match in 1957, but didnt start roll marking "Gold Cup" on the slide until 1970, when they began the 70 Series. So the Colt I have is one of the "transitional" Gold Cup National Match Pre-70 Series models, as it has the 4 digit NM serial number, GC frame, and GC grips, but is only roll stamped with "National Match." (Thanks to the guys at M1911.com for helping me get that info!)

Decided I want either a Colt 70 Series Gold Cup, or a Colt Special Combat Government instead.

$1450.00 FIRM.

Here's a photo of my 1964 NM along with my 1979 Gold Cup.
Match-Pair.jpg
I like the older ones better. Why do you prefer the 70 Series or later treemanx?

If I get a later model, I wont have to cry when/if I modify it!! Your 64 looks exactly like my 62!! I really like your 79 Gold Cup though, it was made the same year I was born.

Price drop to $1,700.00 OBO, make me an offer!

Also decided today that Id trade for a nice AR-15 and a Beretta 96.

Or a nice AR-15 and a 1911

Or a nice Beretta 96 and 1911

Thanks!

OK guys, one last price drop for cash only, before I trade with a guy from Montana for something that is not exactly what Im after but close. Not really thrilled about shipping either, would much rather have FTF transaction in Oregon, or through FFLs to Washington FTF........New cash price: $1,450.00 Firm. Thanks, Rick

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.