JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I came across a P32 for a good deal and that's what I usually throw in my pocket if nothing else works. I just traded into a PF9 that might end up taking the 32's place. The P32 slips right into any pocket and just disappears. The PF9 is large enough that it takes a little more work.

It all depends on the size of your pockets really, I personally know people that pocket carry subcompact Glocks :)

I love my seacamp .32 really small, stainless and you know its going to allow an exit from a bad situation upon impact. and realiability is the first and foremost think to consider when you start to look at a pocket gun. just because they fit in the pocket doesnt mean they all are you bet your life reliable. just my :s0159:

I chose a S&W Airlite revolver.... the Centennial model have no exposed hammer, it is concealed and so cannot snag or collect extraneous items. Available in calibers up to .357, VERY light and compact (eleven ounces empty). Short barrel shortens range, but for a pocket carry gun, not much of an issue. Thin and small.....

Depends on your size. I carry a Taurus PT111 in my front pocket or a Kel-Tec P32, even carried a Makarov. The Makarov 9mm is more powerful then a .380. Maks are good pistols too, always work. I have big cargo pants and have even carried one of my Sigs in the front pocket. Spad

For a pocket I've been using the Kel Tec PF-9 without the finger extention in a Desantis. I also carry it easily in the 9:30 position for a Lefty, if the pants I'm wearing don't have the right pockets for carry. I never know it's there. I'm going to get a J frame shortlt and will be experimenting with that.

No question the Kahr is better then the kel-tec but is it a little more then twice as good as the price tag is more then twice a kel-tec pf-9?

Steven

Anyone have thoughts on comparision with price factored in and I know for me price is a pretty big factor.

I'd venture to say the Kahr's are worth the extra $$$.

I've owned a Kahr CW40 and currently own both a Keltec P32 and PF9. If I had the chance to trade them both for a PM9 I would in a heartbeat. Even though Kahr said give the pistol a 200 round break in period mine was 100% from round 1. Every now and then it would hang up when chambering a round manually, but never when the pistol was cycling by itself. It was quite a tack driver as well.

I just recently had a chance to shoot the lcp,its nice having something that small the price tag is also quite nice. Maybe it was just me but it didn't seem very accurate

A newer option in the backup/pocket gun category is the .380 caliber Micro Desert Eagle by Magnum Research. It appears to be durable and well styled. I've also read two glowing reviews of this pistol in recent magazines.

Check it out here: <broken link removed>