JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guy's,

How do you delete old attachments so I can add more. When I look at manage attachments there is only a delete by one of them and the rest I cannot delete. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Scott

I just checked mine and in the colum that has the delete options by some or just one of them there shoud be a box at the top of that colum that deletes all of them. Mine is the same way. Not all of them have a delete option

Let them be? I dont see any reason to delete them. Send a message to a moderator and have them help you or wait and one will probably see this thread and help. Sorry

Thanks for the help. The reason I wanted them deleted was because some people wanted pics of my XD and the attachments were full so I could not add any pics. So I had to use that photo bucket site. Again thanks for the ideas and help.

Scott

According to the vB guys, you can find the post, go to Edit, then Manage Attachments and delete them from there.

According to the vB guys, you can find the post, go to Edit, then Manage Attachments and delete them from there.

Joey,

When I go to manage attatchments and then it shows the list the only ones I can delete are the active ones. On the posts that are closed there are no options to edit or delete. It just says they are closed. Sorry to beat this to death. Is there any way you can delete old closed threads?

Scott

I cant get rid of the old pics, thus I cant put up any new pics. I pulled up an old thread and followed what everyone said, still didnt work. One guy finally got them to go away but then he never shared how??? Any help would be appreciated....

Try this:

1. Go to the post or thread with the attachments you'd like to delete.
2. If the thread is open, continue to step 3. If it is closed, click 'Thread Tools', click 'Open Thread', then click 'Perform Action'.
3. Click 'Edit' on the post with your attachments attached to it.
4. Click 'Go Advanced'.
5. Scroll down the page and click 'Manage Attachments'.
6. Delete the attachments you wish to delete.

Hopefully this helps :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads