JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you looking for an area or do you have one?

I have one I go to outside of Cheney, but its not a very long range. Great for battle rifle or pistol. I also shoot the fun shoots over at Sharp Shooters, and shot with a pistol club called sppl before I left for training. I get back in the area late Septemeber. I'd love to visit a new place though.

Are you looking for an area or do you have one?

I have one I go to outside of Cheney, but its not a very long range. Great for battle rifle or pistol. I also shoot the fun shoots over at Sharp Shooters, and shot with a pistol club called sppl before I left for training. I get back in the area late Septemeber. I'd love to visit a new place though.

i have 178 yds of a 300 yd rang and can use the full 300 if i ask the neighbor. shooting benches target stands, nice range make arraingments and come on up.

For anyone not quite as east as Spokane, the range in Ephreta has separate 25, 50, 100, and a combined 200 -> 450 yard ranges, plus indoor .22. Costs about $70 per year.

Now I need to find a farmer who will let me shoot out to 1,000 :) .

Keith

Does anyone know if there are any areas in national forest, or
BLM land any where that you can shoot for free, and where there will not be a crowd. Anything will help. Thanks

Yep, outside of Cheney is a place called Fishtrap. Tons of BLM land out there. If you stay on the main road, there is a little turn off with a BLM sign.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top