JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have 2 brand new Essex 1911 Full Size Receivers. Essex has stopped production and these are getting very hard to find. They have the .45 ejector, plunger spring housing and grip screw bushings already installed. Parkarized finish and perfect. There is still grease on the rails and a few other places. Again, these are brand new. Must be transferred through your FFL. I will sell to anyone, in any State, who can legally own these. These are the last ones that I have. Asking $185 each or $350 for the pair (Shipped) . (Trade offers considered - Thanx)

SPECS: Furnished with plunger tube, .45 ACP ejector and grip screw bushings installed. Blue: 4140 steel, blue, heavy matte finish. Parkerized.​

(I just learned that Essex has been bought out and relocated to Florida, and will be co-located with Iver Johnson. None of the original Essex employess were moved to Florida. These may be some of the last new Essex Frames available.)

SOLD

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.