JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First off, I have a 2nd Gen GLock 19 with 2 15 round non drop free magazines. THey also come with +2 mag extensions (not installed).

Looking to trade for a more conealable kel-tec p-11 or something similar+cash, depending on handgun. Will consider a trade for a shotgun,+ cash depending on gun. Will also consider partial trade for a hi-point in .45 for either gun.

I forgot to mention, the gun had a "Clip Draw" installed (which would be included, I just took off because I have a leather holster for it) so the backplate has two small drill/tapped holes in it. Does not effect the gun whatsoever. I can put it on for you if you would like.

Link to clipdraw http://www.clipdraw.com/store/index.php?rn=392&action=show_detail

Cash Price $400

Then I have a Chinese Norcino 213 Tokearv chambered in 9mm (you can also buy a barrel to convert it to 7.62x25 and have both options). Includes 1 8 round mag.

I'm asking 210 OBO, will consider trade for Hi-point in .45

If you want to buy the Tok and SKS I am selling, I will drop the price down to 435 for both.

The SKS is here http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31563

If you purchase the Glock, I will sell 650 rounds of factory ammo (Federal/WWB) for an additional 100. Will not sale seperately until GLock is gone.

does this one have the 7.62 slide (ejection port sized to allow proper ejection of 7.62x25 ammo) or is it the 9mm slide with the smaller ejection port that you usually find on the norinco 9mm tokarev's? The 9mm slide would have to be altered or replaced to use 7.62 tok ammo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.