JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered a couple of the OWB2 holsters (snap on and off design) from Eugene last month (for a G26 & J Frame). Got them today, and upon review, these holsters are extremely high quality. I wore the J Frame holster while carrying the rest of the day and really like it. I'm sure it will get more comfortable when the leather wears in a little in the snap/strap area.

Eugene doesn't reinforce his holsters, and they don't need it at all. Not sure why, but they are very rigid in the opening and I can't see them ever losing their shape when unholstered. The forming of the holster is so detailed, I can read the printing on the Glock, where it transferred to the inside if the leather.

I have holsters from several custom makers as well as the major large manufacturers, and these equal or exceed them all in quality, and EXCEED them all in VALUE.

If Eugene offers a holster style your interested in, you should give him a try. You won't regret it. I'll follow up on this post after fully breaking both holsters in.

Mike

I have ordered a holster for Eugene as well and I agree, they are great quality. I use mine holster everyday, and I LOVE IT. So if you find yourself needing a custom holster Eugene is your guy. Here are some pics of my custom holster that he didnt even have a dummy gun for.

In the past six months, I've purchased a holster for my CBOB, one for my G19, a double mag holder for my single stacks, one for my double stacks and a gun belt.

I can say that dealing with Eugene and Teresa has been the best. And that's saying a lot considering I'm 250 miles away in Portland. Good communication and the products are excellent!

Thanks again, SWCR!

Will

I picked up an IWB for my Sig239. Great fit and it's getting better as I get it broken in.

When I first got the holster, the snaps wouldn't stay closed. Eugune sent brand new belt straps with much better snaps and I haven't had one issue.

:s0155::s0155: for Eugene's Holsters!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top