JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is the project gun I built while waiting for my Trident 9. It runs great with and without the suppressor. The gun was built using quality parts that are correct for the application.

The idea behind this gun was a short, mobile carbine with 32 rounds that was compatible with my suppressor. In WA, one can't keep a loaded rifle or shotgun in a vehicle. This compact carbine was an answer to that problem as well. The firearm fits in a single sling Gap backpack, which has become it's case. I've fired about 180 rounds through it with only one failure, due to a faulty follower on one of the promags.

The five inch Green Mountain Barrel is a couple inches shorter than the Hogue knurled handguard so the suppressor can be threaded under the handguard. The barrel is threaded 1/2-28, and is an HBAR profile. The upper is a Spike's billet upper. It has both looks and function over the RRA or other 9mm upper. The bolt is a ramped CMMG unit. The charging handle is a standard CMMG unit as well. The lower is a CMMG dedicated lower for use with the Colt style magazines. The pistol grip is a Magpul MOE unit. The buffer is a heavy Spike's unit, with a Spike's 9mm buffer extension. I've used the system with an Eotech 512 with great results. The firearm comes with one steel Spike's magazine and two polymer pro mags. The sturdy Spike's mag has given me the best results and feels better in the hand.

As you can see, this firearm was built with quality parts.
Green Mountain 5" HBAR Chromoly barrel
7" Hogue knurled handguard
CMMG dedicated lower
Spikes billet 9mm upper
CMMG ramped BCG/bolt/CH
Spikes heavy buffer with 9mm spacer
Magpul MOE grip
Spikes SS mag
2 Promags

Eotech and Trident not included:
100_0628.jpg
100_0627.jpg
100_0626.jpg
100_0625.jpg

$1200 without Eotech, $1500 with. I'm always looking for trades, just not sure what at this point. Possibly looking for 1911s, M&P9c, converted Saiga 12s, AKs, .308 or .260 bolt guns, Remington shotguns, all plus or minus cash.

Now $1150/$1450!

Now 1050/1350! Accepting offers!

Now $975!

Last Edited:
Bump, lets get this out of here! Especially interested in Remington 700 actions in .308, with or without barrel. Same with 870 receivers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top