JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know the exit number, but the rock peninsula (sp) sounds right. When heading east from Portland on 84, get off at the Cascade Locks exit, go through town to the end, where you can get back to 84 eastbound. Instead of turning left to get back on 84, simply cross over to the frontage road go left. You will go past a couple houses, a fish hatchery and Herman Creek Campground. Your still skirting 84 and will come to Herman Creek Rd., go right, and just about a quarter mile on the left, you will see a brown gate. You are there. You can't drive in, but it's only about 100 up. You will see the picnic table. I called Hood River County Sheriff and they say it's perfectly legal. Hope that helps...

-Michael
www.michaelhacker.com

Gall dang!!!! Went out to the Herman Creek Rd. spot and somebody destroyed the picnic table with a dozer. So forget the picnic table part of my last posts about this spot... bummer, it was a great table for reloading, rest a bench etc. Curses to whoever decided to 86 the table. Still nice place to shoot though.

-Michael
www.michaelhacker.com

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews