JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
In light of the incident with the militias yesterday, I am not sure how this fits in, or why it seems to be brought to light (at least to me) at this point in time. But I encourage you to follow the links, and watch the you tube videos, and see what you think this is all about. It sounds really interesting, especially considering it is "suppose" to blow open this wednesday. Thanks- tree

<broken link removed>

The Guardians of the Free Republics
and the fifty American
De jure Grand Juries
invite you to join our ranks and finally solve your problems.

If you are tired of being subjected to a corporation posing as a legitimate government that would arrest you for refusing to pray to corporate courts or give up your land or pay taxes to the Rothschilds or exhibit a state-issued confession of subject-class citizenship, then we invite you to take a moment to read the one page

The unanimous Declaration of the sovereign People of the united States of America
to restore and reinhabit the free American republics

attached hereto. This is YOUR chance to finally end the economic seige, the foreclosures, tax and criminal cases which lack an injured party, the assaults and terror under color of law by lawfully, expediently and peacefully restoring the de jure (original) institutions of the fifty state republics and the United States of America. And yes...all to be accomplished by

March 31, 2010.

After a year of face-to-face negotiations with high-ranking members of the armed forces of the united States of America, the leaders of the freedom movement have joined together to bring you a four step comprehensive remedy&#8212;the Restore America Plan&#8212;whereby the military has agreed to follow the orders of the legitimate de jure government upon proper restoration and execution.

To be clear, this is not a typical patriot "remedy." The four step Restore America Plan was proposed by high-ranking members of the military who are tired of taking orders from a corporate CEO, and who recognize the People as the last chance to avoid a third world war. In fulfilling the call to action, the Guardian Elders who wrote the Declaration and designed the implementation plan are prepared, with your assistance, to

restore the one true sovereign authority on the land

once and for all, as the only lawful government of the United States of America in truth and in the eyes of the military commanders. As you will see when you read the one page Declaration and the Warrants and
Orders attached thereto, the remedy is already won, even before it begins. By its very nature, the mere act of re-inhabiting the de jure institutions of law creates the victory we have all been seeking. Actors throughout the United States Federal Corporation understand they must ultimately defer to the de jure authority. The remedy is self-actualizing.

JOINING THE GUARDIANS

If you elect to join the Guardians of the Free Republics, you will be part of the lawful solution instead of a perpetual victim. Your future and the future of your children will finally be in your hands. There will be no more excuses or anyone else to blame. The future will be yours to create.

By joining, you agree to take a covenant of office and occupy the office of juror of the De jure Grand Jurieswhich are instantly assembled under the Creator in each of the fifty (50) free republics for the purpose of reinhabiting the de jure institutions of lawful government, eliminating de facto institutions, and peacefully restoring the People's wealth. Indeed, the power will rest with you.

You will also be taking a covenant to join the Guardians of the Free Republics, the well-regulated volunteer defenders of the free Republics and the unanimous Declaration (see below).

THE RESTORE AMERICA PLAN

Have you ever wondered why every attempt to restore the American republic has failed miserably? Could it be that attempting to change the minds of a population that has suffered four generations of cultural amnesia is doomed to fail, and worse, likely to incite violence against you?

But have you ever wondered how the bankers were able to replace de jure government around the world in 1933 without a hint of protest? How they stole our law and our money with little or no resistance? Clearly, their strategy of back room politics was brilliant, if sinister, allowing them to rewrite the rules without even token resistance. Well isn't it time to apply the same principles to salvaging the Law from wickedness?

The Restore America Plan is a war college restoration strategy for regaining control quietly, efficiently and quickly without provoking controversy, ridicule, violence or civil war. In fact, the need for expediency eliminates any thought of making public proclamations. Restoration will occur behind the scenes in a manner designed to get results, not glory. We will NOT utter public statements which make us feel good but provoke ridicule and conflict. We will NOT attempt to re-educate an unconscious population that was raised on corporate slavery.

If you become a Guardian, you will be agreeing to avoid such public proclamations. You will be required to divest ego and desire in favor of committing yourself to a strategy of reconciliation that places the Guardians in charge of the institutions that were once the source of persecution. As you will see by the Warrants and Orders, the De jure Grand Juries will work behind the scenes, methodically dismantling the satanic institutions and rituals of 1933 and 1865.

For example, instead of marching grand juries patriot-style into local courtrooms to dismiss cases (and scare the locals to death), district judges who have been reabsorbed into the district court of the United States will issue a simple writ of mandamus terminating the local prosecution expediently. In this way, the events of 1933 will be reversed as they were instituted, by controlling the institutions of power behind the scenes. Wouldn't you like to be in control for a change? Notwithstanding, the grand juries are not waiving such direct authority if it ever proves necessary.

And in the event the process should ever fall under public scrutiny, the unanimous Declaration was written to be a shining beacon of reason, history and forgiveness. It even looks like, sounds like, and cites the original Declaration of Independence as its authority so that condemnation of the Restoration is also condemnation of the original Revolution. The Restore America Plan is protected by the very Declaration of Independence upon which it was modeled.

The Restore America Plan is designed to turn back the clock and remove the corporate state from the lives of the sovereign People, while most of the population continues to go about their business unaware and unafraid. Please do not attempt to join our ranks if your intentions differ even slightly with this approach. If you seek glory or retribution, the Restore America Plan is not for you.

(visit site for more)

<broken link removed>

The Restore America Plan is a bold achievable strategy for behind-the-scenes peaceful reconstruction of the de jure institutions of government without controversy, violence or civil war. After consultation with high ranking members of the United States armed forces, the Plan is in the process of assembling the Guardians of the Free Republics and reinhabiting the De jure Grand Juries to:

Restore and reinhabit the de jure institutions of lawful government.
Terminate illicit corporations posing as legitimate governments, in particular the territorial jurisdiction United States Federal Corporation (corp. ref. 28 U.S.C. 3002) posing as the de jure United States of America.
Terminate all presumed powers of attorney to such corporations.
End the foreclosure nightmare (for borrowing against one's own credit).
End tax prosecutions for resisting the transfer of private wealth to foreign banking cartels such as I.R.S. (former Puerto Rico Bureau of Taxation).
End street assaults against the sovereign People for failing to exhibit a State-issued confession of subject-class citizenship.
End all prosecutions which lack an injured party.
End admiralty prosecutions for kidnapping and other heinous crimes against mankind as "commercial crimes".......(visit link for complete version)

Here, a woman reads an email she recieved in regards to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PuXimMLEEo

Here, is part 1 of 3 in which someone has shared recordings of the framers of this new "Declaration of Independance" (very interesting, definitely watch):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta9wdNGhmj8

Possibly related information and links:

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Let me know what you think......is this for real, or a cart full of BS? Thanks:s0155:

More info: This is supposedly where the woman in the you tube video got the report she read-

http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthread.php?p=990961#post990961

Hello folks,

Wednesday, I had the extreme pleasure, along with regan dwayne, of signing
an order to the men and women who occupy the office of Governor of each of
the incorporated States of the United States Federal Corporation, and a
second order to the armed forces of the United States of America, restoring
lawful governance of, by and for the sovereign People. What a tremendous
pleasure to finally be in position to take back our country. The deed is
done.

*Yesterday, a day that will live in history, all such office holders were
served with a warrant arresting their bonds, thus the de facto office of
Governor has been re-absorbed into its de jure counterpart as an operation
of law, and the occupants thereof are operating under the provisional de
jure bond of the sovereign People. Most of the governors have been alerted
to expect service. *

*Also yesterday, the armed force were served notice of the return of lawful
sovereign (?civilian?) authority. And that the People have assembled as
fifty well-regulated militias and reinhabited de jure grand juries in all
American republics. *

*As of Monday, the presumption of authority by private corporate actors
impersonating public officials under color of law is pre-empted by lawful
?civilian? authority, effectively ending the era of illicit corporations
posing as legitimate governments. Finally, the children are free.*

Upon delivery, all parties will have been informed that the sovereign People
have EXPRESSLY accepted their respective state constitutions and the
Constitution for the United States of America, circa 1787, as BINDING
CONTRACTS upon them.

They will be under orders to end state-sponsored terrorism against members
of the sovereign People. They will be required to provide sovereign ID and
passports. The governors have mere days to subscribe the new oath of office.
They have been assured that the People do not intend to trespass on the
rights of others to elect subject-class citizenship, thus ensuring a
peaceful and non-violent transition. Our military public servants have been
instructed to extend every reasonable effort to encourage repentance and
forgiveness.

In light of concerns by the members of the De jure Grand Juries, and after
discussions with some of the Elders, Tom assumed the role of lead contact
for the armed forces and I had the honor of assuming the role of lead
contact for the governors, Secretaries of State and Attorneys general for
all of the republics. These were natural positions for both of us, and for
which the Lord has groomed us with the richness of our lives? experiences.

Rest assured, that when I am contacted by our public servants, I will
undertake all necessary measures to ensure they comply with the People?s
orders AS I WROTE THEM, not some backroom political perversion thereof, to
cease the bogus prosecutions, provide sovereign ID and passports (beginning
with the jurors whose information I have in my possession), adjust the crime
databases to reflect sovereign immunity for those jurors, and assist me in
emptying the prisons of political prisoners beginning with the families and
friends of those jurors, and those ?convicted? of tax-related ?crimes.? It
will be my highest duty to work closely with the Attorneys General to
establish the criteria for assembling the lists of political prisoners per
the orders. There will be no lawyerly dancing on these matters.

Folks, you have no idea the amount of work and devotion that was expended on
behalf of your freedom this week, from preparing the final polished
Declaration at this end, to regan?s soup-to-nuts handling of the monumental
task of uniform, timely, professional presentment. While many still harbor
fear for having signed the declaration of freedom, I personally view this as
the most important signature of my life, fulfillment of prophesy. Had it
been possible, I would have handed the document to each and every actor
personally, looked him in the eyes and said, ?Congratulations, welcome back
to the brotherhood of man. You have three days to take the oath of office.?

Einstein observed that all great revolutions began as a single thought in
the mind of an individual. He knew the capacity of men to manifest the word
of the Lord, especially in America, a land founded by men of revolutionary
spirit. This week the People, at the eleventh hour, on the brink of world
chaos and destruction, have expanded Louis McFadden?s challenge into the
last, best and only hope for freedom for all the world?s children from
economic genocide. All we did was weave together the trail of great men of
history, the cravings of the slaves in their filthy huts as they hugged
their children, the desire in each of you to ensure your children are secure
from the solicitations of pagan money predators, into a shining tapestry of
liberty to stand until man no longer walks the earth. That is the importance
of our mission.

I invite America to join me this Sunday night for an important discussion of
events to come on TAKE NO PRISONERS on the Republic Broadcasting Network (8
PM, Sunday, March 28). There is much speculation about what to expect in the
next few weeks, grand jury duties, the Constitution, and Phase II. We will
also be joined by a very special guest.

In light of security breaches surrounding the Declaration, Phase II is
securely locked away until the day of presentment. However, I can tell you
that your first reading of it will be as shocking and pleasurable as was the
Declaration. TOP to bottom OVERHAUL - all behind the scenes of course. I
will have more to say on the broadcast.

At the request of a number of jurors, grand jury procedure will receive
special attention during the broadcast. The amount of perilous
misinformation seems to be increasing daily such that jurors are likely to
find themselves in serious jeopardy if they don;t remain true to the Plan,
in my opinion as author of the Declaration. As many of you understand better
than some of your leaders, YOU DID NOT JOIN THE GRAND JURIES TO BECOME
LAWYERS AND CONSTITUTIONAL EXPERTS. That?s the sort of chasing-your-tail
diversion U.S. Inc. has been using against you for years to distract you
from the Lord and the enjoyment of life. Aren't you tired of becoming
jailhouse lawyers? Be very careful about getting addicted at the expense of
your families. Let the law serve you for a change, as it was intended.

(visit link for more).

Yes, I have heard of this. Dr Kennedy is part of what you may call the sovereign peoples movement.

He claims that he was approached by high-level military personnel last year who discussed with him their discontent for the current status of our government and its hostile takeover of this country. So as he claims, the military is on his side, this will be a peaceful non-violent legal takeover by the people of their government.

He wants to turn the clock back to the founding of this country with the other "Elders".

This is a topic that most people really dont understand, not because of ignorance, because they've never been taught it, dont understand it, and quite frankly dont believe it.

Our country was taken over during the civil war, our constitution is effectively shut down, we are living in "commerce" today under international and administrative law (also feudal law of equity - bankruptcy). Our government is a corporation, just like our states, just like our courts, just like in international law all "persons" are "corporations" and "corporations" are "persons".

We are all legal ficticious name corporate straw-man entities today (dual citizens if you will with our natural born status at state level, and corporate status at government-international level- social security- entitlements - contractual enslavement - ie. - JOHN DOE - all capital), thats the only way this government legally sees us under international and administrative law. Weve given up gods law, law of the land, or better known as common law, and our god given rights (constitutional unalienable rights) for civil law- civil rights - permissions - entitlements - privileges - etc.

The De Jure Grand Juries are formed in each state, as sovereign natural born citizens using common law to take back their states first, with the power to completely (as they claim) take back and shut down the corporate-administrative law, judicial, police, state , etc. then they hope to circumsize the government. If you understand this process, you also understand that our corporate federal governments only legal juristiction is within its own boarders (D.C.). Thats why they have forced everything into commerce / international law, they have forced everyone into legal binding contracts, but have also used fradulent concealment to acheive this.

We are living in a sort of false reality if you will, its todays "the whore of babylon" system that has not only taken over this country but the whole world, and has legally enslaved us all throught debt. We have no property, no rights, no money, etc all done fradulently through "law" and "banking".

I hope this works, cant say that it will, but this should be an interesting week.

Today Dr. Sam Kennedy is on RBN between 5-7PM eastern time live to talk about this with John Stadtmiller, all governors are being served today with papers....

Im actually really looking forward to this show....

Here is a quote from a different forum on the same topic. I thought it was pretty interesting:

Ok I have refrained from commenting on this thread as I have mixed feelings. I have first hand knowledge of this effort and have read the declaration and was asked to sign on. I Did not sign because I feel that while well intentioned it is not lawful and may cause a civil war.

Let me say this I agree with the stated goals but feel what they are doing is very dangerous because of HOW they are doing it. So yes this is for real and this effort is being implemented. Time will tell how it plays out and hope I am wrong about it and it dangers but I have studied and researched our history and law etc. for over 20 years and see some serious problems with it.

There have been several efforts under way to lawfully restore the republic and this effort actually spilt the folks up in my state working on it over how to proceed.

So here is the basic premise. The lawful government has been supplanted by a private corporation calling itself THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Some won't believe this but it is a fact and can be proven. All the States are subsidiaries of this corporation. The Clearfield doctrine derived from several supreme court decisions when there was still some vestiges of the Republic basically says that when Government descends to the level of a private corporation is ceases to be government. Democracy is an outgrowth of this de facto (unlawful) government. Most Americans have no memory of the republic and hence we see folks defending vigorously the de facto socialist corporate democracy and even thinking it is part of the republic when it is not!

The republic still exist but there is no one home so to speak. This effort is an attempt to repopulate the vacant seats of the Republic and restore lawful government. This where I have problems with it as Grand juries have never been body politics in our history only functions of the federal judiciary and some states. Current Grand juries are what is called de facto they are part of the corporations and not the Republic therefore not lawful. The courts and even your school districts are all PRIVATE CORPORATIONS.

The military role in this is that the we are under military rule or martial law and have been since 1933. Again most won't beleive this but it is a fact. and the Provost marshal is the highest authority in his area. The military is part of the corporation also but the UCMJ does subjugate the military to the civil government so they are obligated to obey if the civil government is lawfully in place. When its not the Military is supposed to restore and keep order until it is. So this is the premise the the military will enforce this. The militia is the lawful military.

One of the problems I have with this plan is there is no evidence the military is involved just a few peoples word. So again only time will tell. and if they are not this will go nowhere. If they are not all of the military will be on board and this could cause a civil war.

Folks the coup has already happened by the corporate government take over of our republic this would not be a coup but media will certainly paint it as that.

Okay... (this is entirely how I interpreted this.. Declaration)

A movement, with the "backing of the military" to "restore the one true sovereign authority"(which is..?) to the people, and "dismantling the satanic institutions and rituals of 1933 and 1865" along with, well basically usurping every government entity...

..I'm not for the current (or some previous) government machinations, but, this has gotta be either:

A: A REALLY clever way to sell a book.

B: A good idea, in premise, but essentially a civilian-assisted military coup de teat.

C: the reason you shouldn't drunk-blog

D: Making me wish I had more ammo 'cause this could be really, really bad.

E: another set of "soldiers sponsored by god" wanting to take down "government sponsored by wall street" ...and taking the direct approach.

F: ...some, all, or none of the Above

More interesting links:

<broken link removed>

It is Official !! Provost Marshalls with 3 de jeur appointed Guardians will serve Notice to the Governors

Posted By: Rayelan <Send E-Mail>
Date: Sunday, 28-Mar-2010 00:10:17
Note from Rayelan:

If Milson says it's DONE... I believe it. Keep alert! It looks as if everything that RMN has been talking about since 1996 is about to happen... the restoration of our Republic.

Another source has said that we will return to 1916 money wise... this does away with WW1 and WW2 reparations. This also coincides with what I have been asking about the nations of the world. i.e. who draws the new borders. The nations of the world that exist today were created by the elite... the City of London... for their betterment... NOT the people who lived in the original nations.

<broken link removed>

Greetings and Blessings to all Americans who are interested in Restoring America to its original foundation of the Constitution for the United States of America as it was in effect between 1787 and 1860 when we had a Constitutional Republic form of government throughout the states.

This blogspot (with the blog turned off) is for the purpose of providing a resource location of the main sources of information for the Restore America Plan formed and backed by the Guardian Elders. There are possibly a dozen different movements - plans - programs "out there" which tend to become confusing. But as Tim Turner has always said, if there's to be a change to restore the Constitutional Republic in and on this land, circa 1787-1860, it would have to have 2 things backing it . . . . . God, and the military.

God IS in this plan, and the Restore America Plan is thee only plan in the country which has the backing of the military.......(visit link for more)

Okay... (this is entirely how I interpreted this.. Declaration)

A movement, with the "backing of the military" to "restore the one true sovereign authority"(which is..?) to the people, and "dismantling the satanic institutions and rituals of 1933 and 1865" along with, well basically usurping every government entity...

..I'm not for the current (or some previous) government machinations, but, this has gotta be either:

A: A REALLY clever way to sell a book.

B: A good idea, in premise, but essentially a civilian-assisted military coup de teat.

C: the reason you shouldn't drunk-blog

D: Making me wish I had more ammo 'cause this could be really, really bad.

E: another set of "soldiers sponsored by god" wanting to take down "government sponsored by wall street" ...and taking the direct approach.

F: ...some, all, or none of the Above

Thanks for the reply, I'm still on the fence about all this too. Seems like it could easily be BS, but on the other hand, it appears that everything stated lies in the realm of being not only legal but entirely possible. :confused:

To matt_w

Go through and look at all the links and videos before judging, there is a lot of information here, and I only meant to give reference when quoting excerpts in my posts from the links, not take away from actually visiting the sites themselves and reviewing the evidence.

Thanks for the reply, I'm still on the fence about all this too. Seems like it could easily be BS, but on the other hand, it appears that everything stated lies in the realm of being not only legal but entirely possible. :confused:

And that's where i'm 50-50 on the BS'ity of it. If they took the time to dig through history, legislation and law to find the legality of this.. either they're set to roar, or just barkin', seeing if others'll bark too.

The website reads like it was written by a bunch of Dungeons and Dragons role-players who got sick of killing elves and moved on to politics.

Again, people with too much time on thier hands.. lol. Hey I've played DnD >.> *hides the dice with the bullets*

Seriously though, they plan to do something on the 31st.. we'll see. ...(why'd it have to be on Wednesday..)

Ironically a video game I played made in 06 had a some big nasty events happening on 3-31-10.. but that was a destruction of space-time and 5 teenagers, 2 androids and a very smart dog put in charge to stop it... this might be diferent though.

I don't want a revolution over Obamacare, I actually think he is a smart guy and good for the country. I do not see that he has done anything illegal, tough perhaps but nothing that has not been done before by other Presidents and nothing that contravenes the Constitution as it has been amended and as it has evolved through rulings of the Supreme Court over the years. And if we have any gripes about interpretation of laws the place to argue these out is in the Supreme Court not on the streets.

Anyone who wants to foment armed revolution over this blip in our Nation's history is totally loony and they will find me standing on the other side. Do you "patriots" really believe that the great Nation of America, the Nation that fought the British in the revolution, the Nation that fought the Germans in WW1, the Nation that fought the Germans and Japanese in WW2, needs to deteriorate into civil war over a law that simply brings us into line with the rest of the civilized World.

watcher:

While this may have undertones or even blatant references to the Health Care Reform, that is not why I posted this information and not the primary focus of it. I never said that I favored a revolution or civil war as a response to Obamacare, and neither did any of the links I posted to my knowledge. Lets keep this on topic and not make this a debate on health care. Thanks- tree

<broken link removed>
Cornell University Law School (see paragraph 15 of the US code TITLE 28 PART VI CHAPTER 176 SUBCHAPTER A > &#167; 3002)
(15) "United States" means&#8212;
(A) a Federal corporation;

This could have a few different meanings when placed in context with the rest of the subchapter, but it still is interesting.....

This stuff is no different from the tax protestors, the NESARA believers, the prosperity scams and the NWO whackjobs.

Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

This stuff is no different from the tax protestors, the NESARA believers, the prosperity scams and the NWO whackjobs.

Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Got any links to support this, or is it just angst? I am seriously wanting to get to the bottom of this information, and have posted everything I can find about it in an attempt to get others looking in to it as well to determine its credibility. I appreciate the comment, but if you have proof that this is BS, please provide proof. Otherwise, it's only your opinion. (which is duly noted BTW). Thanks-tree:s0155:

Comment from our friend Mudnucs in a current thread.

'Get the Man ...maaan. Power to the peeepuhl ....maan!'
pfft.

Subtle or blatant threats to members of the .gov and especially Obama are common in many recent forum threads, not just on this Forum. They seem to have as their basis that somehow the present government is invalid because it does not reflect the "will of the people".

This was a copy of section of a post in this thread which basically reflects my thinking.
Ok I have refrained from commenting on this thread as I have mixed feelings. I have first hand knowledge of this effort and have read the declaration and was asked to sign on. I Did not sign because I feel that while well intentioned it is not lawful and may cause a civil war.

Let me say this I agree with the stated goals but feel what they are doing is very dangerous because of HOW they are doing it. So yes this is for real and this effort is being implemented. Time will tell how it plays out and hope I am wrong about it and it dangers but I have studied and researched our history and law etc. for over 20 years and see some serious problems with it.

There have been several efforts under way to lawfully restore the republic and this effort actually spilt the folks up in my state working on it over how to proceed.

I will support a determined effort to teach our politicians that, despite what they seem to believe, they work for us but I will oppose any move that promotes violence, with the risk of civil war. Our government changes owing to the vote of the People, not by some fringe group declaring that the present government has been declared void and that they are taking over. That way can only lead to confrontation.

There are 300 million people in our country, perhaps 100 million of them are entitled to vote. The actions of 3000 fanatics cannot be allowed to override the choice of the majority. If you want to change the government get candidates and get votes.

Dont get me wrong here, Im not advocating this action (if indeed it is actually an action). I can agree with most everything your post mentioned, and am not only interested in hearing opinions that support this idea, but that refute it as well. As I said, I am merely attempting to get to the bottom of this information. If this is actually happening, I can see many things that would make it not go over very well in the US. Thanks, tree.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR