JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ive got some items here I am looking to trade into some guns, please take a look.

JVC HDD Micro S Everio 60GB 20X video camera w vidpro tripod. Has only been used a half dozen times, has all goodies.

Miluakie cordless 4 pack 18v with extra chargers and batteries and the battery powerd rockford fosgate radio.

Folding Face silver colored HJC motorcycle helmet with bag Like New used twice.

Original xbox with 25 or so games and 50 downloaded music albums (console needs to be cleaned)

Kbar New- Gone.

Xbox 360 games: COD WAW, COD MWF, Mass Effect, Oblivian, Hitman 2, Left for Dead.

Looking for a good shotgun or Glock 23 goodies. Dont be afraid to make an offer.

Hows it goin! I see your diggin the 23 right on! I still have my eye on that Milwaukie set can you tell me more about or have model numbers so I can look it up?

thx

Sure, here is the info on the 4 pack.

<broken link removed>

it also has the milwaukee stereo

http://www.coastaltool.com/a/milwaukee/49-24-0280.htm

2 extra batteries

<broken link removed>

and a extra charger

<broken link removed>

These tools are in terrific working order, they are scratched and a little dirty but has seen little actual use. I am the original owner, used for hvac (heating vetillation and A/C) so mostly cutting through unfinished floors and 1/4 screws. No heavy use on these, for heavy drilling I use an older 18v drill (I bought this pack to replace it but dont do construction anymore) and cutting a corded saw. Thanks.

Thanks Yester.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top