JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finished painting and buffing my car out for its upcoming magazine feature in Honda tuning today... Theyd been looking for a car to do a "sleeper" feature on, and heard of my car, so F it. Decided to get the body worked over before the shoot.

My friend is a old school sheetmetal guy, and its AMAZING what he was able to do without replacing panels, nor craploads of putty......

The rear QP and pass door were dented all the way down from a accidednt, the bootom of the rear door was messed up and there was a bunch of other crap wrong with it... Car makes 660 HP at the wheels... Runs 10s and traps 138ish Hubcaps and all... :O)

IMAG0166-1.jpg

Homemade Antenna delete....LOL 12mm trans bracket bolt epoxied into OEM Bezel and filled, then painted... LOL

IMAG0176.jpg

Needs more engine pics. Motor? H22a?? Curious what you did to it. I miss my 94 and want to get another one day to sink $$$ into for some unknown reason.

Needs more engine pics. Motor? H22a?? Curious what you did to it. I miss my 94 and want to get another one day to sink $$$ into for some unknown reason.

Makes about 750 HP at the crank. 660 to the wherls at 29 PSI of boost on race gas. Around 600 at the crank on pump gas at 17 PSI and 520 at the wheels.

SLeepers are fun. This thing hurts ALOT of feelings... Most never see it coming:s0112:

hahaah you built my dream car almost- I want a white 2dr 94 or95(or i'd take another blue). Not quite that built, but a sleeper! Ahhh one day.

Makes about 750 HP at the crank. 660 to the wherls at 29 PSI of boost on race gas. Around 600 at the crank on pump gas at 17 PSI and 520 at the wheels.

SLeepers are fun. This thing hurts ALOT of feelings... Most never see it coming:s0112:

IMG_1447.jpg

Tell me more about the Conquest TSI in the backgound or is it a Mitsu:D I had one and it was a killer ride to have fun in. I remember seeing them at the local dealer when I would get parts for my Charger. Anyone remember Direct Connection?

Thats funny. i remember those, i raced a mitsubishi turbo cordia brought to me from over seas and won a 2003 scca championship in it. good times ..robbed alot of parts off of the conquest.

Thats funny. i remember those, i raced a mitsubishi turbo cordia brought to me from over seas and won a 2003 scca championship in it. good times ..robbed alot of parts off of the conquest.

hahahah Direct Connection... Of course I remember, I I have the old 73 Dart sport in the 80s I mentioned earlier. Ran a Purple camshaft, and a bunch of other DC crap in it with the W2 heads. In fact I have an old late 80s DC catalog I dug up recently in addition to a A motor assembly book I found cleaning up a bunch of crap.

LOL... Yes you are correct it is indeed a MINT Conquest... For now the motor is stock, he has another full motor (with turbo and mani etc) waiting to go to the machine shop that we are going to build (basic rod and pistons as the blocks are cast Iron and good for lots of power) and look for about 400-450 at the wheels. That car was a basket case, but Allan (My AA sponsor who did the bodywork on the Accord) is unbelievable with sheetmetal and all panels on it are the OEM stuff...

Its so clean inside as well....

Ill get some pics of it if you like when I go over later in the week..

Honda thread lol. I went shooting up past Estacada then installed a new alternator on my not so sleeper integra.

I likee. Looks very clean :s0155: ... Boosted? I really dig the JDM front clips on the DCs. The bronze and rthe blue work very well... what kind of power???

Wonder if there are enough Honda clowns on here to start a H motor thread... Im working on finding something to put my LSx swap into. The plan is to toss a 88mm snail on it and look for 750 at the wheels with a TH400 behind it.... MAybe another Accord same color back halfed... HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:
I really am jealous of the relative cheapness that Honda's and Acura's can be built up. I'm at the part where if I want more powa! I must replace the snail.... TD04 is maxed.

I really am jealous of the relative cheapness that Honda's and Acura's can be built up. I'm at the part where if I want more powa! I must replace the snail.... TD04 is maxed.

Oh its not cheap to go fast reliably... at all. Nor "easy"... But spanking 6-700HP V8 stuff is sure fun as ****... TD04??? Who runs those??? LOL.... Oh ya, Subies and Mitsus..... hahahaha

Yah boosted with a Peakboost GT30r ball bearing kit. head is skunk2, CP pistons, Eagle rods. Making 400 wheel on a conservative street tune on pump. Just got some crower stage 2 turbo cams I'm putting in this week to replace the stock gsrs. Should be around 450 or so.

Honda owners shooting meet? :s0155:

Yes, yes... I'm still running that small snail. Would like to hit up an EVOIII, 16 or 20g etc. I'm just afraid that the mod bug would bit me more. Not to mention I would rather spend that $$ in firearms than a car that depreciates.

Yah boosted with a Peakboost GT30r ball bearing kit. head is skunk2, CP pistons, Eagle rods. Making 400 wheel on a conservative street tune on pump. Just got some crower stage 2 turbo cams I'm putting in this week to replace the stock gsrs. Should be around 450 or so.

Honda owners shooting meet? :s0155:

Im down.

Ya im still on styock JDM cams, it would make 700 at the wheels with cams EASY at the same 29 PSI as it sits right now.... Have to bump the rail pressure up though to make it fuel wise. The 1000s are about done.

I had to stop there as I only had a 3 BAR MAP sensor in it, has a 4 BAR now. Plans are to turn the boost up to around 35-36 PSI and get to 700... I dont have enough fuel to make more... Need 1600s or ID 2000s... I have PLENTY of pump... Dual 44s with a -8 feed.

Its plenty a handfull as it is though.. FOr a heavy 2900 Lbs it runs loooow 11s at 132 on street legal tires.... Tens on slicks. With more seat time in it at the track I think it has tens on the M&H DOT tires though... The trap is there.

Yeah you mentioned the quarter times and I can't see how you could do that w/o being caged.
Just wondering.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads