JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a great little gun and is hard to find in this color.
DA/SA
Capacity = 12 + 1.
.380ACP

$350 for the gun, one magazine, hardcase, and lock.
If you'd like extra magazines, I have 3 for $25 each

This gun has never been fired (other than factory test). The color variation in the photos is due to my poor photography not the actual color of the gun.

Taurus guns have a lifetime warranty that is fully transferable. I tried out their warranty once with a different gun. They asked no questions. I just sent it in. They fixed it and sent it back . . . for free!

In case you're worried about finding ammo, I've got several hundred rounds for sale.
I also have a very nice IWB leather holster custom made for this gun.
I'm open to trades.
Let me know what you've got.
Thank you for looking.

Honestly the only thing that would make me consider getting this gun is that it is Pink. That is totally awesome. I don't usually go below 9 mm in size. This is how to get your daughter to come to the range with you. Good luck with you sale.

I've promised someone that I will get this gun for her. Would like a new one but can't find. If I can't find a new one by the beginning of May, I will buy this from you. Hopefully, you will still have it.

Just to be clear: this gun is new. I bought it and put it in the safe. I never shot it. I've only taken it out to take the photos above. It was manufactured in 2009.

Honestly the only thing that would make me consider getting this gun is that it is Pink. That is totally awesome. I don't usually go below 9 mm in size. This is how to get your daughter to come to the range with you. Good luck with you sale.

I thouht the same thing until I let my 12 year old daughter shoot my XD9 then she was hooked and wanted to shoot the 45 so I let her and she handled it like a pro lol But trust me I was nervous.

what are you looking to trade for it and would you be interested in any custom made fishing rods to your spec, plus I have cash, I am very interested for my wife.

Regarding trades: nothing specific other than I am intrigued by guns that fire more than one type of ammo and I like guns that are not too powerful. For example, I like shooting 9mm but not 45ACP. I like shooting .223 but not 30-06.
Thanks for the interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.