JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDING

ITEM: S&W model 66-4
CALIBER: .357mag
FINISH: Stainless
BARREL LENGTH: 2.5"
ROUND COUNT: Unknown but appears low
CONDITION: Excellent
RETAIL: No longer available
ASKING PRICE: $500 w/Craig Spiegal grips

This pre-lock Smith is in excellent condition and comes with a set of very nice Craig Spiegal grips. The grips in the pic are not the correct grips. The second pic shows the Spiegal grips it comes with.

SWm66s-1.jpg

Spiegal.jpg

To answer some questions...I am not sure what material or grade the grips are. The guy I got them from said he paid $80 for them and they appear that they may be cocobolo but I am not sure. They are extremely nice though. Much nicer than my Hogues. I can sell to people in WA but they would have to be able to do FTF at a local FFL and the charge is $30.

I'd say those grips are Cocobolo. The wood looks exactly like the set of Coco Spegels I have. Nice gun. If I didn't have the same gun already, I'd be all over it. I'm still thinking about it anyways as the 66 2.5" is one of my favorite .357's ..

I'd say those grips are Cocobolo. The wood looks exactly like the set of Coco Spegels I have. Nice gun. If I didn't have the same gun already, I'd be all over it. I'm still thinking about it anyways as the 66 2.5" is one of my favorite .357's ..
I would have to agree. They do appear to be cocobolo. These are very high quality and high density wood grips. I can easily believe the guy paid $80 for them and I see similar ones online for up to $100. They really do make the gun hard to let go of all on their own. :)

Since this is already on top I guess I can bump it, LOL.

I just have to say, that is one spectacular find. I had that in 4". Good price too. :) I don't need it, but I can't believe it isn't gone. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.