JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found this company delton, that makes ar 15 kits for a real cheap price, the only problem is that all the reveiws on the rifle are from beginer's they only talk about how they wish instructions came with it, this is not a reliable source to trust, so if there is anyone that have seen or even shot this rifle is it good. Let me know, i have rra dpms and bush i wont trade them for the world. Cant beat a gov contract comp. But i would like to know more about them for knowledge purpose

Those are very, very good AR's. Maybe the best budget AR. I'm approaching 2,000 rounds through mine without a hiccup.

I haven't seen any negative reviews on the guns, but I don't know about their assembly instructions. There are however instructions all over the web including YouTube videos.

I wouldn't hesitate on a budget...

Last I knew, Coctailer could get you a complete factory built one with a lot of extras such as mags for about $759.

I purchased a Del-ton rifle last year from Impact Guns in Ogden. It is a 16" flat top with a midlength handguard. They had a large selection of AR rifles. After an hour or so comparing, talking, and learning I purchased one. I have not been disappointed.

At that time I was considering building a rifle. I went looking for lower receivers but, after shipping and paying a dealer for the FFL transfer it was almost the same as buying the complete rifle from Impact.

My first trip to the range with a borrowed carry handle, my groups were about 6 inches at 100 yds. I only fired 12 rounds.

I ordered a DPMS carry handle from Brownells. When it arrived I took a trip to the range. I put sixty rounds through the rifle. My last two groups were 1" each at 100 yds. This, using 55gr military surplus ammo.

I had no malfunctions and used Magpul 20 round magazines. I am satisfied that it is a decent rifle for the price.

I have now seen them advertised for under 700.00. I paid 780.00 in August of 2009, which I though was reasonable at that time.

You know, Gunny, I looked at the Del Ton site again. I think it would be cheaper to buy a completed one from Coctailer if he can still get them.

By the time you pay for shipping, and buy a stripped lower (be sure to buy a Del Ton lower imho so that it will be a uniform build and not just a bunch of parts for resale value) you'll be in it more than with Coctailer. Coctailer's were including a lot of goodies like mags and a sling and at one time even a carry handle which isn't cheap. I don't think you can piece one together for what Coctailer was getting for an assembled one if you buy the extras.

$.02

For the price you cannot beat del-ton. quality product with great customer service, I'm on my second del-ton build and have never had any problems. I have recommended to friends and family and now they have del-tons too. we all go shooting together and we have yet to have a single jam.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top